Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Back to ESU

admin
04 Ağustos 2023, 16:10
Introduction: My wife and I are what I would refer to as "soft core" swingers. We do not belong to any swinging group we just prefer just to meet singles or couples, get to know them and then see what occurs. We do not think that belonging to a swinging club is bad, it is just not our thing. We like to be a little more secretive and stay to ourselves when we play. Since we have been playing with other people, we have been with a couple different couples along with some single females as well as some single males. We do not "play" all the time, maybe 5-6 times a year or so.

My wife (Denise) and I are both in our early 30's and live in Eastern Kansas where she works in the health field profession and I teach and coach at a high school. Although we are getting older we still consider ourselves an attractive, fun loving couple that likes to go out and get a little naughty sometimes. My wife is a true blond, 5'6, 140#, 34c breasts with super sensitive nipples and a smoothly shaven pussy. She has her labia pierced as well as one of her nipples. She is bi-sexual with the right women and had her first experience late in her high school years and then experienced more when she got into college. She also had her first interracial experience in college. I, myself, am about 6'0, 235#, shaved head with a gotee. I am deeply into sports and although I have bit of a beer gut, I am not fat by any means. I am not overly hung but I do have a respectable cock that is almost 7 1/2 inches long when super erect. The best part of my cock according to my wife is the girth of my cock along with the large head which when excited gets the size of a large plum. My cock's circumfernce is a little over 7 inches.

The story you are about to read is an actual event that happened earlier this March when my wife decided to travel back to our old college town and spend the weekend just relaxing, hanging out and shopping. I started this story soon after it happened and have finally had time to finish it.

Story

We pulled our truck off of I-35 and pulled into the hotel on the outskirts of Emporia. It was a little after 7 pm by the time we arrived. We quickly checked-in, unloaded the truck and headed off to our room. I had a suprise for my wife waiting in room. All I had told her was that I had reserved a room but I failed to mention that our room had its own personal hot tub in it. When she walked into the room and saw the hot tub, she turned and looked at me and gave me a sexy, evil grin before stating that this was going to be a very interesting weekend.

The first night was just nice and relaxing. We went to eat at a local bar