Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Brockton Big Girl's Anal Orgy

admin
09 Ekim 2023, 15:36
The name is Stephen Hillman. I'm a big and tall young black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And quite frankly this is the world according to me. People are what they are and there isn't much anyone can do about it. Seriously. I am forthrightly bisexual. Not much I can do about it but accept it. A lot of gay and bisexual people hide what they are because they fear what straight people will think of them. Or they do the self-loathing queer thing due to religious views and some shit like that. Don't know what their problem is. Accept yourself. Seriously. You've only got one life. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. And the day I realized that was the day of my liberation.

These days, I'm a student-athlete at Magyar College in the town of Easton, Massachusetts. Magyar College is a small private school with about eighteen thousand students. They got two campuses, one in Easton and one in Plymouth. I am living at the Easton campus. It's close to my hometown of Brockton. I moved there in the summer of 2008, right after I graduated from Brockton Community High School. Right on time, too. Magyar College was starting a varsity football program as part of an effort to boost male enrollment at the school. It worked fine, if you ask me. Men make up fifty one percent of the incoming freshman class and forty nine percent of the overall student body.

The Magyar College Intercollegiate Athletics Department offers scholarships for men's and women's basketball, women's equestrian, men's and women's Ice Hockey, men's baseball and women's softball, men's and women's cross country, men's and women's track