Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Robertson's Sissy Ch. 09

admin
05 Mayıs 2024, 10:24
http://kizsalsorunlar.net/paylasim/sex_gif_2/150/amateur_6ka2CWV_iEC8orb-JV6_RA.jpg

I woke the next morning cold and naked. I turned to see Lela snuggled up and hogging all the covers. She had the tendency of being a blanket thief but I didn't mind it. I rolled over and grabbed them pulling the blanket and Lela over to me. She woke briefly and shifted herself over, resting her head on my chest before falling back to sleep. I laid there enjoying every moment, thankful I had this woman, no matter how sick and twisted she was.

I knew today was going to be a good day. Chuck would be back tomorrow and Lela was going to make last night up to me. Most people would have been pissed and ran away by now but I started loving this life. Maybe I was just as sick and twisted as she was. I didn't care though. My every need was taken care of, I was loved and I got the best sex anyone could ask for. I drifted back to sleep, excited for what the day would bring.

I woke later in the morning to some movement and a warm sensation on my cock. I opened my eyes to see the back of Lela's head resting on my stomach as she blew me.

"Well good morning to you too," I joked.

She laughed before adding, "It's about time babe. I was blowing you for some time. I didn't think you'd ever wake up."

She let go of my cock and turned, resting her head on my stomach so she could look up at me.

"I hope you're not done with that job you already started down there," I joked though I desperately wanted her to finish.

She ran her fingers across my chest as she told me, "Oh don't worry, that job and many more will be taken care of today. I already thought of a few things. Seriously though, I'm sorry for everything last night. I'm really embarrassed and I feel horrible about what happened. I love you though for doing everything you did."

I didn't want to think of last night anymore. It reminded me about my sore ass. I put my finger over her mouth to shush her. She kissed it before taking it into her mouth sucking on it.

"Oh come on, I can think of something else that can use that talented mouth," I joked.

She laughed before jumping up from the covers, still wearing last night's black and purple lingerie, "Come, get up."

"No Lela, just stay here with me," I sleepily pleaded.

She pulled all the covers off my naked body laughing as I tried to stop her, "No, get your ass up and come with me." She pulled me up as I stood to grab a robe.

"Leave it, you won't be needing it in a minute," she grabbed my hand and lead me naked through the cold house down to the indoor pool area. Thankfully, inside it was warm and humid as she lead me past the pool to a few lounge chairs. She adjust one laying it flat before telling me to lay face down.

I didn't question her and did as requested, the warm chair felt good on my skin. She left for a minute and went to retrieve something from the closet and returned holding a bottle. She climbed up and straddled me before massaging my back and shoulders. Her hands were magical and she almost massaged me back to sleep.

I joked to her, "And why did we need to come all the way out here for this when I was cozy in that nice warm bed?"

"This is why," she laughed.

I heard the top pop on the bottle as she poured what felt like oil on my back. If felt so warm as she rubbed it up and down my back and shoulders. She worked her way down my back before pouring more oil on my bare ass. She rubbed it in before sliding her fingers into my ass crack. My hole was still sore from last night causing me to jump.

"Sorry babe. Relax, I'll be gentle."

She rubbed the oil softly over by sore hole. It hurt but she was gentle as she massaged it in little circles, easing all my discomfort. Just as I really started enjoying it she stopped.

"Hey, why did you stop that?" I begged for her to continue.

She didn't say a word but my question was answered when I saw her bra and other pieces of her lingerie get thrown on the floor. I laid there and smiled as I felt her naked body press up against mine. Her soft oily breasts rubbing up and down my back. I didn't need to look to know her little brown nipples were hard as they passed across my skin.

She worked me up and down her whole body. I felt her breath against the side of my face as she nibbled and sucked on my earlobe.

She whispered in my ear, "You took such good care of me last night. I'm going to make sure I take extra good care of you today."

She pressed her body against me harder as I felt her oily pussy slide up and down my lower back. She rubbed against me, softly moaning in my ear. My now rock hard cock was uncomfortable as it was sandwiched between the chair and the weight of both of us. As much as I never wanted this to stop and had to turn around to lay on my back.

Lela looked amazing, her hair up in a ponytail and her body glistened with oil. As expected, her nipples were rock hard and I reached up to play with them.

"Nah nah nah," she said as she playfully slapped my hand away, "You can't touch yet."

As much as I wanted xslot (https://twitter.com/xslot_official) to touch every inch of her I sat back and allowed her to continue. My cock couldn't catch a break as it was now sandwiched between her oiled bottom. She grabbed the oil and poured more all down my chest and stomach before rubbing it in. Her hands ran down until they found my cock before she stroked me, covering it in oil.

"I always love how hard you get for me," she laughed.

I was young, easily excited and the experienced woman of perfection didn't have to do much to get it going. She leaned forward and rubbed her body up and down mine. Her slick firm breasts felt so soft and smooth against my hairless skin. She paused as she got to my face, resting on me while kissing me. Lela broke our kiss as she sat up, my cock now wedged between her two throbbing pussy lips as she started grinding her oily pussy up and down the length of my cock.

She moaned as her clit rubbed against my cock head. God this was amazing, I never felt anything like it. I reached down and grabbed a hold of her big slick ass. I waited for her to slap my hands away but she never did and I gripped her tight while she ground her pussy up and down me.

She sat up and placed my cock head at the entrance of her slick pussy, allowing my cock head to enter. She felt warmer than normal but she wouldn't let me in further. Instead she stroked me while grinding on my cock head. I almost came right then but I couldn't let this end so quickly.

"Please fuck me babe," I begged.

She started lowering herself down before stopping, "As much as I want you inside me I know something you love even more."

She smiled as she rose off my aching cock, kneeling between my legs and leaning over. Her large oily breasts hovered over my cock as she slid me between them. She knew I loved her titfucks more than anything and was going to give me exactly that. She held herself up with one hand while locking me between her large breasts with the other. She slid her body up and down as my cock fucked her oiled breasts.

"You love to fuck my titties, don't you sweetheart?

I answered her with a moan as her soft slick breasts massaged me. The only thing better than her oiled titfuck was staring at the amazing woman smiling up at me. She was so damn pretty and the happiness on her beautiful face was enough to make me cum. She saw I was close to coming and let go of my cock before I reach my organsm.

She waved a finger at me, "No no no babe, not yet."

She leaned over me and kissed me as I settled down a bit.

She broke our kiss and directed me, "Get up babe, I want you on top of me."

I got off the chair as she laid down on her stomach, her legs closed together. I straddled her thick thighs before pouring more oil over her big round ass. As my cock still recovered from it's near orgasm I massaged her massive ass, spreading the oil deep inside her crack. I slid my cock into her crack, squeezing her cheeks around it as I started thrusting.

She laughed, "Oh this is new, I like this."

I grabbed my cock and began rubbing it up and down, massaging her puckered little hole with it.

"Ummm I don't know about that hole," she cautiously warned.

She took a moment before reaching back and grabbing my wrist, "Ok babe, I guess you earned it, be gentle.

As much of a sexual fiend as she was I don't think she was a big fan of anal. Despite having a big ass she was a petite woman, a bigger cock would destroy her. But I wasn't planning on hurting her. I placed my cock head at her hole and gently massaged it with increasing pressure until it popped in.

She moaned and winced in discomfort but I held still, rubbing her oily back before sliding in little by little.

"Oh Matt, you feel so big inside my ass."

I kept inching forward slowly but as usual Lela took control. She began bouncing her ass slowly against me, driving my cock deeper inside. Her closed legs made her feel extra tight as she moaned louder. I grabbed her thin waist as my body slid up and own her oily thick thighs as I passionately assfucked her.

"Oh my gosh Matt this feels so good. Don't stop baby."

I leaned forward and hovered over her body, driving my cock as deep into her as I could. I laid all my weight down on top of her as she screamed in the combination of pain and pleasure. I started gently grinding into her with all my weight as she gripped the chair tightly. I felt myself about to cum in her tight little ass but I didn't want this to end yet. I pulled out and relaxed a minute as I rubbed her back and ass.

I gave her a minute to compose herself as I wiped my cock clean with a wet rag. Back in the game I placed my cock at the entrance of her now needy pussy. I pulled her cheeks apart, watching as I penetrated her sweetest hole. She was so wet and ready that I slid right in with ease. I began thrusting into her pussy until I bottomed out against her big oily ass.

I laid all my weight down on top of her xslot Giriş (https://twitter.com/xslot_official) and held in place as she bucked and ground her hips against me. I wanted to make her cum but I had been putting off my orgasm for way too long and couldn't hold out any longer.

"You going to make me cum Lela," I warned as she bucked be big ass against me harder.

Lost in lust she moaned, "Cum for me baby. Cum wherever you want."

I knew where I wanted to cum and started releasing my load deep inside her. I slowly pulled out during my orgasm, making sure I filled every part of her. I finally collapsed on top as my cock danced inside her. I stayed deep in her well after my cock settled and rubbed the back of the most magnificent woman I had ever met. We took a moment to catch our breath as she rolled over and stared at me.

"That was just the start of everything you get today," she smiled.

I smiled back as I lowered my head between her legs, "We aren't done yet. Good girls clean their mess. Remember?"

I licked her oily and cum filled pussy as she loudly moaned at me, "Oh my god you're fucking amazing, I love you."

The more I licked her the more her muscles clenched down, squeezing more of my cum out as I licked it up. It wasn't long before she started her own orgasm. I loved when she came, her whole body shut down and convulsed uncontrollably and this time was no different. I held myself in place between her thick thighs and licked as a mixture of both of our cum leaked from her. I gently licked her sensitive area clean before moving up and resting with her.

"Oh my god that was fucking incredible," she panted as she held her slick body against me. We rested a bit before getting up and showering ourselves clean. When I returned from the shower Lela was sitting on the bed looking at my torn lingerie from the night before. She seemed saddened as she was reminded about the events that transpired.

"I really like those too. That prick," I said.

Lela just stared at them and said, "I'll get you a new set. Throw these out. I don't want to see them anymore."

I went to the closet to get my usual set of lingerie and laid it out on the bed.

"Stop Sweetheart, save that for later. I want to go out with you. Put your usual clothes on."

It felt good that we were going out somewhere. Though I loved their house I felt locked up in it and gladly wanted to get out somewhere.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked.

She smiled, "I'm not telling you yet. It's nothing crazy. Just to the other side of town."

She sat there playing on her phone, "Go get dressed, I'm trying to put together something very special for you later."

We quickly got dressed and headed out to the driveway, "After last night your ass is driving," she joked as she threw me the keys to her Mercedes.

I started up the car and headed across town as Lela played on her phone. I was curious to see what she was planning and peered over to catch a glimpse. I couldn't see anything before she caught me and playfully hit me.

"Eyes on the road! Head over to 'Naughty Depot' and no looking at what I'm doing. Tonight might be an extra special night, but it needs to be a surprise."

She threw me a flirty smile before returning to her phone. Only god knows what this kinky bitch had planned but I couldn't wait. She finished up on her phone as I shifted my hand up her thigh, moving up to her pussy.

"Save your energy for later," she laughed as she slapped my hand.

I stopped my advance but kept my hand on her warm thigh as she leaned over, resting her head on me. We were close to the lingerie store but I could have driven like this forever. We pulled into the fairly empty parking lot. I parked the car and started opening the door before Lela stopped me.

"Stay here babe, I'll be right out."

She jumped out and briskly walked to the front of the shop. The whole time I watched as her perfect ass bounced and jiggled in her tight jeans. As usual she knew I was watching her every step and she turned to throw me a flirty smile before going through the door.

I sat in the car waiting. Wondering what this woman had planned and what she was buying there. She said she would be right out but like most women in a store she took her time. I started thinking of her in every lingerie set I could see in the window and started getting hard. I pulled my cock out, making sure no one was around.

Lela appeared from the store walking back with a bag and a big smile on her face. She opened the door and sat down before noticing my cock out and ready for her.

"Babe! You just can't wait can you!"

"Lela you know how hard I get for you. That's what you get for picking a young guy like me to be your little play thing."

"You're not just my little play thing. You're my love, and I love how hard you get for me."

She reached over and started stroking me as she opened the bag to show me what she bought. She reached in and pulled out a new satin xslot Güncel Giriş (https://twitter.com/xslot_official) lingerie set. The same set destroyed by the police officer the night before. She took the satin panties and wrapped them around my cock.

"I told you I'd get you a new pair. I know how much you love how they feel. I bet this feels great," she said as she stroked me with the panties.

The satin rubbing on my cock felt amazing as she pulled out a few more pieces from her bag. They were short and slutty tight little lace nightgowns in various colors.

"I saw these and had to get them for you too," she said as she stroked me, "I'm hungry, drive to the bar and grill down the road and I'll keep playing."

I didn't even respond or move, fixated on the satin panty handjob I was getting.

Lela stopped stroking me and stared with her eyebrows raised laughing, "Hello? Bar and grill please."

I snapped out of it and put the car in drive, leaving the parking lot.

"I was always afraid of finding a guy who couldn't keep up with me. Now I'm thinking I can't keep up with you," she joked at how often she got me erect, "Bar and Grill isn't too far away, let's see if you can win the race."

I drove as I focused on her hand stroking me. I wanted to cum before we got to the bar. I tried driving slow, the satin felt great rubbed against my smooth sensitive head. I pulled into the Bar and Grill and parked as Lela stopped stroking, putting the panties away.

"You lose!" She laughed as she loved to keep me on edge all day. She leaned over and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear, "Don't worry Sweetheart. I'll take very good care of you later. It will be worth the wait."

She looked down and saw some precum that formed on my cock. Leaning down she ran her tongue across it, licking it up.

"Mmmm you taste good, but I'm still hungry," she laughed as she hopped out of the car, leaving me to stuff my cock back in my shorts.

I stepped out of the car trying hard to hide my bulge. Lela laughed at my issue as she wrapped her arm around me, walking me inside. We sat together at the bar and ordered some drinks. I wasn't 21 yet so I was stuck with a water while she had her usual glass of wine.

"Looks like you're my designated driver today," she joked at the events from the previous night.

It reminded me of what happened as I looked at her pissed that she could joke about it. She saw it angered me and responded by putting her hand on my leg and rubbing me. We looked over the menu together, the burgers looked really good but Lela started tapping at the salad section. I looked at her confused before she reached over grabbing what little love handles I had and laughed.

I was very trim but she wanted me perfect for her so salad it was. We ordered two and sat back talking before a young woman approached Lela. She was a cute little asian woman that seemed to know Lela very well. As they chatted I checked her out. She was pretty and had a tight little ass. She had darker skin and looked good.

She introduced herself to me, "Hi, I'm Jasmine."

Before I could respond she turned to Lela, "He's cute. Will he be joining us at our next party?"

I realized Jasmine must have been part of their little swinger group. The thought of fucking the tight little asian put a quick smile on my face.

Lela didn't like it, "We'll see my love. I'll definitely see you though during our next little get together."

Lela quickly ended the conversation as Jasmine walked away smiling at me. I still had a bit of a smile I couldn't hide but Lela shot that right down.

"Don't fucking think about it," she said with a very serious look. "I'm serious, I'm not being jealous. Jasmine isn't what you think. She's also very rough."

I joked, "I think you know I like it rough."

"I'm not fucking kidding," Lela wasn't amused at my joke.

I rubbed her jean covered thigh, "Relax, I'm joking. I have never been with an asian woman though."

Our little talk was interrupted as our food came out and we ate. We had some small talk as we finished up our meal and were almost ready to leave when another person sat a few seats away from Lela. I looked up to see the most beautiful older asian woman I had ever seen.

Lela looked at me with a huge grin, nodding her head towards the woman. With her approval I checked the woman out more carefully. She was similar in age to Lela and for an asian woman she had a booty. Nothing that compared to Lela's though. She was small and pretty but what stood out the most were her breasts. They were huge.

Lela and I had some fun trying to profile who the beauty was.

"She comes from money, must have married a rich guy," I said, knowing damn well most women in town fell under that category.

Lela added, "Her hubby got her a boob job for the perfect trophy wife look."

"She's here by herself so her husband most likely works a lot," I continued.

Lela finished it, "Which means she's lonely and needs a good fuck."

I laughed quietly not trying to bring attention. Lela looked at me smiling while slapping my lap and whispering, "I'm serious, well let me rephrase that. She's lonely and going to be the first asian you fuck."

"No she's not," I quietly laughed.