Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : 24 Arcadia Avenue - the MILF

admin
24 Temmuz 2022, 23:11
Arcadia Avenue is a fictional street that could be the street that you live in or want to live in. I have used it for the setting of a collection of stories and would stress that they are not a series although you may see passing references to other residents from other stories in the collection. The numbers in the title relate simply to the house number of that resident or residents and don't indicate any order in which they need to be read. They vary across genres so please read the tags to ensure it is a story you want to read.
"Your Mum is a real MILF."
I stopped still outside of my son's room blushing slightly at the words but at the same time proud that at 40 I was still considered attractive enough to be considered a MILF. OK, I accept that was to 18-year-old boys who would have found a table attractive if showed enough leg, but what the hell I was happy enough to accept the compliment.
"Yeah, pity she is my Mum as she looks pretty hot in this one."
My son's comment confused me for a moment but peeking through the gap between the door and the doorway I could see that they had a box of old photographs that had been in the loft for 20 years back when Billy's father was still around.
"Your Mum's tits look good in this one," Danny, my son's friend said handing over a picture showing me sunbathing topless.
"Yeah this is 20 years ago though," said my son Billy, almost dismissively but at the same time lingered over the picture.
"Would love to get a look at them now," Danny said, "bet they would be much better than any of the girls at school."
I was debating interrupting them but wanted to do it discretely without embarrassing them. Deciding to return back downstairs and then shout to them I turned to move when the words out of my son's mouth rooted me to the spot.
"I could set up a spy camera in her bedroom if you were willing to help pay for it."
I couldn't believe it. My son was offering to pimp out his own mother, well images of her at least. Part of me wanted to scream in protest yet if I am honest there was part of me that was turned on by the thought of an 18-year-old pulling his meat while looking at pictures of me.
Making my way quietly downstairs I turned when I got to the bottom step and shouted up, "Hey boys do you want a sandwich or something to eat?"
There was the sound of movement followed by my son shouting back, "No we are fine Mum thanks."
I could hear the muffled sound of Danny shouting down, "Thanks Mrs Roberts, we are fine."
"Well, you boys be good then as I am going out. I will be at least a couple of hours so help yourself to food if you get hungry."
With that, I grabbed my purse and getting in my car decided to go and do a little bit of shopping, smiling to myself as I left.
As I drove to the shops I reflected on the years that had passed since the pictures were taken that had sparked my son and his friend's interest. They were taken on my honeymoon and there were other pictures taken by Billy's father Ray, that went in a set which by the reaction to the topless ones, the two boys clearly hadn't seen those. It was on my honeymoon that I fell pregnant and also had my first threesome.
The secret set of pictures were the ones that Ray had taken of me naked on our hotel bed with my legs wide apart displaying my freshly fucked pussy. Ray also took some pictures of me being fucked on all fours at the same time as I was sucking his cock. After the pair had finished spit roasting me they both spurted all over my face, again captured on film by Ray. The only reason I know Ray was definitely Billy's father was the other man fucking me was black as the ace of spades and clearly not Billy's father.
Things had been wild before we got married and continued for a while afterwards but as I got bigger things got a little calmer for me though not for Ray as he still wanted the wild sex life. He would still go out and wanted me to take part but bringing up Billy was more important and eventually, he grew bored and left when Billy was five. This meant that from then on I had bought Billy up on my own and would like to think I have done a pretty good job of it. It also meant that since Ray left I had lived the life of a nun with the only thing sharing my bed was my vast selection of sex toys.
I had always been in good condition and saw no reason to stop staying fit, though did it more to keep up with a growing boy than for any other reason. As Billy developed an interest in soccer I became not only a mum helping to ferry the kids around but a qualified coach as well. I had never considered myself attractive with my plain features and my dark straight hair pulled back in a ponytail but from the comments that Danny had been making I guessed I must be a MILF after all.

When I got home well after the allotted two hours the house was empty and it looked like Billy