Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Temp

admin
15 Ocak 2023, 21:27
I work in a graphic design company and sometimes we need to get temporary workers in to help us on special projects. We can?t go to any agency; we need to go to a special agency and often get girls with very creative minds.As a leader of a team of about ten people I must make sure that I get a temp I like.*I get ahold of his or her details and then ask the agency to send me the same person. Or I could give the details to the higher ups and they see if they can hire him or her outright. I have gotten a few people jobs that way and some of them stay on my team.It was one such time when I needed an extra pair of hands. We had to work out some difficult algorithm for a project we were working on. I got the permission to call the agency, and they said they would send someone round the next morning with her full credentials.The next morning this gorgeous girl arrived. She had shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. She wore a figure-hugging blouse with the top two buttons undone. Her black skirt was short and high, showing off her round ass and long slender legs. As if that wasn?t enough, she wore four-inch heels that made her tower over many of the people there.She shyly gave me her folder and sat down, crossing her legs in front of me. Her name was*Taylor and she was nineteen years old. She was clever, very clever. She started college at fifteen, as she passed up in school because she was so clever.She was the top of her class and was very studious. I guess she liked being smart but also loved to look sexy. ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) I couldn?t help but get a bit of a boner. I told her what her work would be and she shyly started to get on with it.I was happy with her professionalism and decided to ask her if she wanted to go for a drink after work. She declined my offer, but I guess that was because she was new.Over the next couple of days, she seemed to warm up to things. She?d come in looking hot as usual, always with a tight white blouse with buttons, making it*easy to see her bra and cleavage. She wore her sexy, tight mini skirt, showing off her legs and thighs.On her fourth day with us, we were talking in the lunch room. The conversation, for some reason or another, turned to sex. Her breasts heaved as she spoke about certain things.?I?ve always wanted a guy to treat me like an absolute whore. You know, pee on me, degrade me. Make me gag. I want it rough, with choking and spanking, you know, real hardcore shit.?I smiled at her as she blushed, realising what she had just said. I looked her right in the eye and told her I would love to do all those things to her and more. She blushed some more.It was one of those ?fuck it? moments. I stood up and took Taylor by the hand. I marched her out of the lunchroom to the office's private bathrooms. In our line of work there are deadlines;*more often than not people end up staying the night to meet them. For such reasons the bosses had installed living quarters in the building. Only certain people travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) had access to these and I was one of them.I took out my key, which was a plastic card, like a credit card, and pushed into the card reader slot. The green light flashed and I opened the door. I led her inside and she looked at me with a mix of confusion, excitement and surprise. I took her hand and placed it on my rock-hard crotch.?I am going to do everything you said you wanted to be done to you. Everything from gagging you with my cock to pissing over you.?She blushed but didn?t say anything. I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse and groped at her pink bra covered breasts. I told her to get undressed and I myself stripped off. She had the most amazing body, making my cock twitch as I looked at her.I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, my lust getting the better of me. I pulled my head away from her and pushed her shoulders down. She got the hint and got to her knees in front of me. I watched as she took my cock into my mouth*and with the actions of a pro, took my cock most of the way down her throat. There was an inch, maybe slightly more, that didn?t seem to go down. I knew this would be a chance for us to start on her fantasy and make her gag.I slid my hand through her soft hair, holding the back of her head. Soon I was slowly rocking back and forth, making her take a little more of my cock each time. I held her head with my other hand, gently pushing her head down on my cock. I could feel ankara travestiler (https://www.cambon.xyz) her struggling and gagging on my cock. I pulled my cock from her mouth before pushing my cock all the way in. Her hands gripped my ass and I could see her face turning red. I pulled my cock from her mouth and watched as she gasped for air.?Ready for another round?? I said, looking down at her.She smiled at me as I reached for the back of her head. She opened her mouth, ready for my cock once more. Slowly she took my cock in her mouth as far as she could and waited for me to force fuck her mouth.*I didn?t disappoint. I started to fuck her mouth. Forced my cock deep into her throat. I looked down and watched her eyes bulge and water with every thrust. I forced my cock all the way into her throat, holding her head against my belly.I let go of her head and watched her cough and splutter. It kind of turned me on too, to watch as her makeup ran down her face. I helped her up and slid my hand over her mouth. I gathered up all the saliva she had from sucking me and slid my hand over her wet cunt. I slid one, then a second finger inside her as I pushed her up against the wall.I slid my spare hand up her body, resting it on her throat. She looked at me with pure lust and my fingers gently tightened on her throat. As I gently strangled her, I fingered her pussy with my other hand. I looked her right in the eyes as I went to work on her cunt. She had gotten so wet that her pussy was making loud squishing noises as I fingered her. After a minute, I slid*a third, then a fourth finger inside her. I fingered her hard and fast, keeping her pinned to the wall by her neck.Taylor was breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down. Her eyes were rolling in her head and soon she was whimpering loudly.