Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Unexpected Return - Part 3

admin
17 Ocak 2023, 16:41
As I was thinking about what had happened, I just didn't get it! We have a great sex life. We make love to each other whenever we want, no questions asked. We never deny our desires. I was confused, but I couldn't help but remember Marie and her effect on Cory that day. Then how she had reacted when I went down on her making her cum as hard as she did, as Cory was calling Marie's name! Those feelings may have laid dormant inside her until now.I wasn't sure how I felt now. Things have been normal for many years, so I needed to learn more and see how this played out. On our Jamaican trips, there were always temptations. We have experimented, and sometimes we have given in, but those liaisons did not affect our relationship because we agreed to what we were doing. We did run into Marie twice over the years, but as far as I knew, Cory and Marie had never gotten together, but now I wondered if they had, I didn't know.But this was different. We had not agreed for Cory to play with a woman, so she had done this behind my back. How could she?*I waited. It was a long time before I heard anything except the TV chatter. Then finally, Cory's phone rang.*"Hey""OK, that sounds good. I'll be waiting for you. The door is unlocked, so just come on in!""Yeah, but you must find me.""No, you've never been here, so you'll have to look around!""OK, hurry, I can't wait. Get the tray and wine glasses from the kitchen. Then come looking for me!"I heard her bare feet padding down the hallway toward the bedroom, and I listened to some sensual jazz music begin to play. It was about fifteen minutes when I heard the front door open, and somebody walked in, taking small steps. "Cory, where are you?"No answer! I heard her right outside the closet. I prayed she didn't look in here.She moved away, and I heard her rattling around in the kitchen. She must have picked up the tray and added her bottle of white wine and two glasses. She called out for Cory again, no answer.I heard her kick off her shoes in the hall as she took the tray with wine and glasses and walked barefoot down the hallway toward the bedroom. I couldn't hear much, and then there was muffled talking with some giggling, then laughing. It sounded like they were having a fun time!I sat in the dark as the giggling and laughing stopped. It got quiet, and only soft jazz was playing.*I started to go crazy. My imagination was running wild. Were Cory and the woman naked in bed together? What was going on? I stayed put, then after a few minutes, I heard some moaning and couldn't wait. I had to see what they were doing. I quietly opened the door and slipped out and down the hall to see them.I thought they would be so into each other that they wouldn't hear me, but I had to be quiet and stay out of sight so they couldn't see me. I just wanted to peek in and see them. Then I remembered I had a digital camera with a snake lens, and I could slide it around the corner into the room and see the two girls on the bed. I went to get my camera and stood in the hallway, letting the little lens peek into the room. I adjusted the focus, and there they were.HOLY FUCK, Cory had taken most of the woman's clothes off and kissed her deeply.*My throat was so dry I couldn't talk if I wanted to. I didn't want to say anything, but I wanted to watch. I was shocked at what I saw. I pulled the snake lens back out and quietly walked back to the closet to think.*Sitting there, I remembered that when we bought this house, I had it wired for a full security system. I had completely forgotten about it and had only fully activated it a couple of times when we were away, but not in over two years.I snuck out of the closet and grabbed my laptop bag, slipping quietly into the garage to my SUV. Cory was so engaged with her lover and had no idea I was home, so I was safe from detection. I went to the control center for the security system in my workshop and turned it on. It was silent, so when it became active, no one would know. Soon though, I could see every room in the house.*I got comfortable in my SUV, switched on my computer, opened the security app, and took a deep breath. Multiple room shots lit up my screen showing all the main rooms in the house. I had bought a top-of-the-line system, a lot more than I needed, but now I am glad I spent the extra money. I clicked through to our master bedroom.There they were, almost naked now. 'Jesus,' I wondered if I could watch this.I closed the laptop for a minute, thinking about what I was about to see. Was I ready for this? How did I feel about this situation? Why was this happening? Who was this woman, and why was she seducing my wife, or was it the other way around? There were so many questions and NO answers, not yet anyway!I took the plunge, fearing what I would see, and opened my laptop again. I found the bedroom again. I held my breath as I looked at the screen and watched the woman and Cory in each other's arms. I felt numb.The system automatically recorded everything, so it started recording when I turned it on. If I were to watch, I would want to see it istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) all, however painful it was.*This whole episode was surreal to me. I had never seen two women together. I knew it would be sexy and erotic, but there were two problems. One? One of the actors was my wife. Two? I was never supposed to know about them, so what they did was for their benefit, not mine. That was disturbing to me.*But here I was about to see my wife involved in a sexual act or many sexual acts with a woman I didn't know, and I never knew she even existed until several hours earlier. I was very disturbed about what I would see and its impact on me, my marriage, and my relationship with my wife.I clenched my teeth and hit play. I watched as Cory and the woman talked, kissed, and undressed. I could see the other woman's face, but I didn't recognize her, so she was not a friend. She was somebody that Cory knew from work or somewhere that I had never met. I did hear Cory call her Lacey, so I knew her first name.I watched as Cory peeled Lacey's blouse off and opened the front clip bra. Cory kissed the soft hollow of her bare neck, then down to her breast taking each nipple into her mouth, sucking, and kissing them. She kissed back up, kissing her hard on the mouth again with heated passion.*Cory's hands slipped up and cupped Lacey's bare breasts. It was clear that Cory was slowly making love to this woman. I knew this was foreplay, just the beginning of it all, and I had no idea what I was about to see!Cory untied the string at the waist of Lacey's tap pants, slipping her hands inside as they opened, squeezing Lacey's ass. She played there for a few minutes while kissing her deeply. Then pulled her hands out, hooking her fingers in the waistband, pushing them down, letting them puddle at her feet. Lacey kicked them away, leaving her standing in a tiny white thong.I zoomed the camera in, looking at the woman. She was beautiful. Her breasts were full and firm with nice hard nipples. I could see through the thong that her pussy was bare. She was not naked but looked so hot. The tight pouch covering her pussy and the little string running around her waist, dipping down between her ass cheeks, was all that surrounded her. I zoomed back out for a wider view.Lacey pulled Cory to her and kissed her. She pushed the robe off her shoulders, and Cory stood in the sheer light green Lacey baby doll I had seen on the bed."OH MY GOD, Cory, you look incredible!""I saw this shopping yesterday and thought, 'Something Lacy for Lacey'!OK, I know she is Lacey, but Lacey, who? I needed to try the outdoor cameras and see if I could get a license number. I wondered if Lacey's car was locked so I could get her registration.I paused the video and quietly slipped out the side garage door. I looked in Lacey's car. The security light was out, so I tried her car door, which was unlocked. I looked in the glove box for her registration, took a picture of it on my phone, put it back, and quietly closed the door.*I went back inside and restarted the video. The girls were kissing each other as Lacey was stripping off what little clothes Cory was wearing.*Cory kissed Lacey's breasts. She kissed all around them, then sucked each nipple, making Lacey moan. Then Lacey pulled Cory back up into a hard passionate kiss.*Lacey broke the kiss with a moan and said, "Tonight is going to be special for you, I brought my big friend with me, and we are going to fuck you all night long!"*Damn, what was she saying? What friend, there was no one else here? I was confused.Just then, Lacey pushed my almost-naked wife onto the bed and crawled over her like a tigress stalking her prey. She kissed her breasts, moving down, teasing Cory's belly button, running her tongue around it, then kissing further down to her bare mons. Cory started to moan, and her body began to tremble.Lacey was down to her thong as she moved to her knees, looking straight at Cory's pussy through her sheer thong. I was sure I saw Lacey lean forward and put her mouth over Cory's pussy, kissing and sucking her threw her thong, savoring the taste of her cream that had soaked through the material.Cory started to moan, moving her feet apart a little more and rolling her hips back, giving Lacey direct access. Cory put her hands on Lacey's head, weaving her fingers through the cords of her long hair, holding her mouth against her pussy as she withered under her mouth and tongue.Lacey started humming. I'm sure that made it feel even better for my wife.Cory gripped her head, pulled her up, and kissed her, tasting her cream as she kissed her passionately.Lacey untied the little string at the top of the green baby doll, letting it slip off, and she tossed it to the floor. Now they were both in tiny thongs, ready for the next step.Her hands gripped Cory's face as she kissed her deeply, pulling her body against hers with their breasts pressed against each other as their arms wrapped around one another. They held on tightly like lovers, kissing passionately. It was a kiss that seemed to last forever istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) but only for a few seconds.I was just as shocked as I was enthralled watching them. They were affecting my cock; I was hard as a rock. I didn't understand. I know this is every man's dream to see two women make love to each other. But I never expected it would be my wife making love to another woman.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My head was all over the place. Strong mixed feelings of betrayal, lust, excitement, and a bit of anger, all gripped me at one time, making me want to put the laptop down, storm into the room, break them up, or even participate. Now that was a thought.I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to sit and watch Lacey and Cory through the camera. I wanted to watch the whole thing in person. Cory had no idea I was home, and it would shock them if I walked in. I am sure Cory would faint.I thought it was better to let it play out. I was gathering evidence if I needed it, so I just sat in my SUV, watching them as Lacey crawled up, laying on Cory, pressing her bare breasts against Cory's, kissing her passionately as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. It was an amazing sight, so sexual, so sensual it was almost sweet, as they looked like they were making real love to each other.I didn't know what to do, but it was so erotic to watch that I couldn't look away. I watched Lacey as she moved Cory up on the bed against the pillow and whispered to her something I could not hear. Cory smiled as Lacey slowly started kissing down her body. Cory was humming as Lacey kissed her breast, making love to each one.She gently started sucking, pulling, and nibbling on each nipple.*Cory love's me to do that, and it normally makes her cum straight away. Being true to form, within a few seconds, her hand was between her legs, strumming her clit as she was cumming like gangbusters.*Lacey pushed her hand away and looked up at Cory, "No touching, understand no touching, that sweet thing is all mine tonight!"Cory moaned as Lacey kissed down her tight belly, taking little bites as she went. Just little nibbles, not leaving any marks but making love to her body. As Lacey got to her navel, teasing it, she licked it, rimmed it, and pushed her tongue into her like it was her pussy.*Cory was moaning over and over, withering under Lacey's love. Then Lacey moved further down, and Cory spread her legs, welcoming her. Cory knew what was coming next, and she was shaking in anticipation. This part was what Cory relished, something she loved more than anything, even more than fucking, well, maybe not.I knew Cory was about to be taken to heaven. She was trembling as she waited for Lacey to do what she loved; having her pussy eaten and her ass licked was her favorite thing. She couldn't wait for this beautiful woman to place her mouth on her sweet cunt and eat her until she was cumming over and over.Things slowed down as Lacey kissed over her belly, teasing Cory, and stringing her along.This woman knew what she was doing and loved doing it. Lacey kissed further down to Cory's bare mons, so smooth, no hair anywhere. That was new. Cory must have waxed because she had had a landing strip when I left her, and now she was bare.As Lacey kissed along her outer lips, Cory was squeezing her breast pinching her nipples, and pulling on them. She was in pure ecstasy. She scooted over a little bit to make more room as Lacey moved between her legs.*Lacey kissed up her inner thigh, starting just above the knee. Cory has sensitive nerves in her thighs, and when I kiss along them, I make her squirm all over the bed.As Lacey reached the top of her thigh, right at the joined, she quickly moved to the other leg, kissing her just behind the knee, teasing her, then kissing up her inner thigh, nibbling on the soft skin as she had done on the other side.Cory was going crazy, withering all around the bed. She moaned loudly, begging Lacey, "Oh God, please eat me, eat me? damnit, don't tease me, you're terrible. God, please eat me, make me cum. I've got to cum."*Lacey just looked up and smiled, "I'm just playing now. We aren't getting serious for a little while longer, but I promise you will go off like a geyser when you begin to come. Tonight, Cory, I'm going to make you squirt!"God, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this the first time? It couldn't be. They sound like they have been together before. Lacey knew Cory and that she could sometimes squirt, and I taught her how from a video I'd seen online. Once I taught her, I could make her go off like a fucking geyser.What I did was almost forced and far different than how Lacey would do it. I was sure Lacey didn't put her fingers inside her but would use her tongue inside Cory's pussy, and lacey would make her squirt that way.As it turns out, Lacey had an exceptional tongue, three or four inches long. A language like Lacey's rolled out like a serpent, and she knew how to use it. Lacey finally moved between Cory's legs and sucked on her clit, making Cory cum quickly. Then she settled in, pushing travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) her knees back. Cory hooked her hands behind them, holding her legs wide, spreading open, surrendering to Lacey's tongue.*Lacey's whole mouth covered Cory's pussy. Then it happened; Lacey slithered that long tongue out, pushing it deep inside Cory, wiggling it around, curling it up behind her mons, licking her G-spot, sending Cory into ecstasy. She screamed as she started cumming repeatedly.I'm sure from Cory's reaction that Lacey was fucking her with her tongue, driving it deep inside and swishing it over her velvet walls, making her feel exciting new things. I could never give her that feeling with my tongue, and I was long enough to penetrate her and knew how to work her clit with my tongue, making Cory cum constantly. But Lacey's tongue was special.It was a sight to see Cory withering on the bed, her fingers pinching and pulling on her nipples, lengthening them and stretching them, as Lacey was eating her frantically.Then I watched it happen. Lacey pressed down on Cory's lower belly right above her mons as she played with her, sucking on her clit, and then plunging her tongue deep into her pussy, lapping her G-spot.Cory started to shake like hell, then suddenly, her pussy exploded. She was cumming hard, harder than I'd seen her cum ever. She suddenly screamed as cum gushed out, splashing all over Lacey's face and breasts. It was like a river of cum surging out, squirting, soaking everything in front of her. Then just as fast as it started, it stopped. Cory collapsed and passed out from the intensity.Lacey moved up quickly, cradling Cory in her arms and soothing her with light angel touches to her face. Slowly Cory awoke and kissed Lacey. Then she quickly pulled her over on top, so she lay in between her legs. She pressed her pussy up against Lacey, and Lacey began slowly grinding their pussies together, like they were fucking each other slowly, lovingly, and passionately. They began to kiss as they fucked.Cory kissed all over Lacey's face licking her cum off. Their grinding became more aggressive, with Cory wrapping her legs around Lacey. They must have been rubbing clit against clit because there was an explosion when they both came squirting all over each other simultaneously.My God, they were something to see. My cock was hard, but I dare not jerk off in my car, and I had to hold it to see what had happened.*"Jesus Christ, Lacey, what the fuck was that? I've never cum like that before in my life, and that was amazingly incredible. Please, let's do that again?""All in good time, all in good time, baby, we've got all night, and I plan on making you cum a lot, so let's relax, lay here together and calm down. With that, Cory pulled the covers over them, and they lay cuddling and whispering things I could not hear.Soon they were sleeping.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I didn't know what to do, but I needed to leave. I had to get away from my house, the crime scene. I quietly went back inside. I gathered the clothes I had washed and put them in a garbage bag. I picked up the Chinese food, so Cory didn't know I had ordered it. I was taking it, knowing that I was hungry.*I returned to the garage, put on my shoes, and packed up my computer. I slipped out the door and called Uber and the Holiday Inn, booking a room for the night. I walked down the block and sat on a bench, thinking as I waited.The Uber arrived at the end of the block and took me to the hotel. I checked in, explaining I had just come back from my fishing trip early and I was waiting for my wife to arrive home tomorrow from being out of town, and I would surprise her then. The desk attendants thought that was cool and gave me a nice discount.I made it to my room and collapsed on the bed. I had to make decisions, but I didn't know the whole story. I showered and nuked the Chinese food. I ate though I wasn't hungry. I logged in to my security system to see what was happening. It was time for round two.*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I found the lovers in the kitchen taking a break, refueling, eating crackers and cheese, and drinking wine. It was a little after 9:30 pm, so I called Cory. The phone rang, and I heard it on the computer as it was lying on the kitchen counter. Cory looked at it but ignored my call.**"Babe, you need to answer the call. You know that is your husband!"The ring stopped just as Cory picked up her phone. She looked at it, then back at Lacey."What do I say to him? I am in our home, having sex with a woman, cheating on him. I can't talk to him now. I love him so much. I just can't hurt him. I am not leaving him; if he found out about this, I am sure he would kick me out. He hates cheaters!""Cory, I know that this is only a one-time thing. The bar doesn't count. What we did there was spontaneous and fun. Tonight, is the after-party. A little fun, not really cheating, no emotion, just sex. After tonight, we will never see each other again. Cory, you must act just like this is not happening. You are here alone like you normally would be, excited about Bill coming home tomorrow. He will never know about us, and you will never tell him. Your experiment will be over, your desire to see what loving a woman would be like will be over, and your life will go on. Cory, call him back. You were in a bath and just got out!"