Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Lilly's Lacy Red Panties

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:14
Lilly was laying on the couch watching television and sipping on a delicious iced coffee. She was in her favorite pajamas: a pair of pink bottoms and a gray skin tight cami. She had long, wavy blonde hair and stood about 5'4." Her breasts were size 36C, which she was very proud of, and an ass that was nice and perky. Lilly loved her body, and often admired it. She was 18, and despite having such an amazing body, was a virgin. She wanted her first time to be special. She heard the door open. Lilly looked at the clock. It was 8:00 p.m., the time Daddy normally got home. Lilly's mother left after Lilly was born. Her father raised Lilly alone, and loved her with all his heart. When Lilly told her father that it was okay for him to date women, and that she didn't mind, he always replied with the same answer: "You're the only girl I will ever need in my life." He walked through the door and into the family room where Lilly laid on the couch. She watched him take off his suit jacket. Ever since Lilly started noticing boys, she was infatuated with her father. She thought her father was one of the sexiest men she had ever seen. Whenever she laid in her bed, and thought of him, her panties became soaked in mere minutes. She stood up and hugged her father. istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) "How was work Daddy?" Lilly asked. "It was great," Her Daddy replied. He gave his daughter a hug in return and a big kiss on the cheek. Lilly was startled with her Daddy's hug this time. She felt something around his waist twinge. Lilly realized it was her Daddy's cock. She looked at him with a naughty and satisfied grin. Her Daddy pretended like nothing was happening. "I'll be right back, Baby. I'm gonna go and change out of this suit," he said with a smile. He walked upstairs, leaving Lilly all alone to think. She always wanted to have some naughty fun with her Daddy. And with her recent revelation, that Daddy might want her too, she had a naughty idea. She bent over, slipping off her pajama bottoms. Now, she stood in her grey cami and lacy red panties. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked hot, but how much could she tease Daddy? She decided to be even bolder, and pulled her cami down about half an inch to show more cleavage. She felt so naughty as her Daddy started to walk downstairs. As soon as he saw her he said, "Woah, baby. What happened to your pajamas?" He was trying to look at the floor, and not his istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) daughter's luscious body. Lilly laughed at her Daddy's awkwardness. She walked over to him and took his hand, "It's okay Daddy, It was just sooooo hot in here. Am I making you uncomfortable? Because I will certainly put them back on for you," she said with a smile. Her father gave her a nervous smile. "No Sweetie, it's fine. You look beautiful." "Awww, really Daddy?" she asked as she turned around and rubbed her ass over her brand new panties. A quick idea came to her mind to help seduce Daddy. "Because these panties are so old, I didn't know if you would think I looked okay," she said with a little frown. Lilly's Daddy put his hand on Lilly's plump ass. "No Baby, you look great," he said with a smile. He walked over to the couch and sat down to watch television. She walked over and laid down on the couch next to him, resting her head on his lap. He stroked her hair as they watched television together. He looked down at his daughter. He watched as her chest heaved with every breath. He looked at her long, toned legs. His daughter had grown from his sweet little girl to a sexy goddess. All this admiration of his daughter travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) was making him grow. His daughter's face was inches from his cock. He couldn't get hard! But Lilly felt the pressure from her Daddy on her cheek. She looked up at daddy with an evil, seductive smile. He knew Lilly felt it from that smile. He moved her head onto his thigh and said: "Sorry about that Baby." "It's okay, Daddy. We've all gotten turned on at bad times." Lilly moved her head back onto Daddy's lap. "I don't mind." Lilly's daddy was intrigued, "What's that mean, Baby? You've gotten turned on around me?" Lilly looked up at her father, "Hehe even worse Daddy, you've turned me on." He looked at his daughter's blushing face. "Really, baby?" Lilly sat up and looked down, "Yes, Daddy. You turn me on a lot, actually. I think your one of the most handsome men I've ever seen," She said with a smile. Her father was flattered. "Well, you obviously turn me on quite a bit as well, Baby," he said, gesturing to his hard cock. Lilly was rubbing her Daddy's thigh as she asked: "May I ask what it is about me that you find so appealing?" Lilly's father took a moment to think about his daughter's answer. "Everything, Baby. Your body is amazing." Lilly stood up and stared at her father. She slowly ran her hands across her stomach. She quickly got goosebumps as she thought about what she planned to do next. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, revealing more and more of her 'amazing body.' She threw the shirt down on the ground.