Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Brother-Sister Pool Party: Chapter 6

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 18:22
Melanie had all the plans in place. To keep with the tradition of Thursday, she had plans of a barbecue after Justin cleaned the pool. She had already written the list of items she needed in order to make it a very successful cookout. Well, not just a successful cookout, a successful sexual endeavor. There were no friends invited. Somehow, Melanie knew it would just be her, her brother Justin, and their new sexual find, the neighbor?s daughter, Allison. Justin was cleaning the pool when Melanie walked out on the patio with the fixings for the barbecue. The steaks had already been seasoned and had been sitting for five hours. The potatoes were sliced in half and wrapped in aluminum foil and ready to be placed on the grill beside the steak. Melanie had also cut the melon and had it ready in a bowl in the refrigerator. Everything was in place. All she had to do now was heat the grill and cook the steak and potatoes.Justin watched his sister start the grill. He had no idea that she had planned a barbecue. He just kept cleaning the pool as he always had on Thursday?s and watched his sister begin cooking the meal. He smiled at her as she smiled at him.The grill was finally warm enough and she threw the steaks and potatoes on it. In minutes, the aroma was drifting out the vent holes of the closed barbecue lid.?Mmm, that smells good,? Justin said, as he watched his sister lift the lid to check the steaks and turn the potatoes.?Yeah, I?m looking to satisfy two appetites!? Melanie answered and smiled as she closed the lid.?Yeah, well I know which one I want satisfied most!? came the voice from over the fence of Allison.A smile immediately fell over Melanie?s face because she knew the plan she instigated was falling into place. She yelled, ?Hey Allison, why don?t you come over? I have enough for one more!??Great, I?ll be right there!?Justin knew exactly what was happening. He could see his sister was becoming a sex addict. She had always been sexual, but the addiction actually did not start until he had put his cock into her. Now he could see his sister wanting it more and more, even istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) though he had only fucked her once so far.The gate opened and through it stepped Allison wearing the barest bikini there possibly was to wear. The top only covered her nipples and the bottom just barely covered the perfect fold between her legs. It was very apparent that she was not there for the cookout or to swim in the pool. All Melanie and Justin could do was just stare. It was sexy as hell, but they never expected that, just like the day that Melanie answered the door and Allison was standing behind it totally naked. To tell the truth, it would have just been simpler not to wear anything at all. Still, the effect of the moment was not just overwhelming, but very erotic. They both admitted that Allison looked more than hot in that tiny bikini.Justin watched Allison walk over to the grill where his sister was standing. When Allison turned around, all he could see was a very small piece of v-shaped fabric at the top with a wire thin piece running through the crack of her ass. He had seen her ass before, but there was something about it this time that made it even more appealing. Melanie lifted the lid of the grill again and Justin watched as Allison bent over and sniffed the steaks that were cooking. He could see the puffiness outline of her set of sensual pink lips hiding under the thin piece of material covering it. He thought back to the last time he saw it and how aroused it was. He wondered if it was that aroused again. He was sure it would be.?Almost ready!? Melanie exclaimed and proceeded to set the table for the three of them. Allison actually helped. Justin just watched both of them in amazement. Then he watched Allison disappear into their house as Melanie stood.?Um, wow, can you believe how she came dressed?? Melanie said to her brother that had finally finished and made his way over to the grill.?Not really, but it is alluring as ever. I think what would be more alluring is you dressed in it or better yet, absolutely nothing!? Justin answered with istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) a smile and took his hand and brushed his sister?s chin with it, trailing his fingers over it.As he did, Allison came out carrying the fruit, catching the moment and said, ?Hey now, don?t you two start without me!??Not a chance! But can we eat first?? Justin asked. ?Yeah, and then I will serve dessert!? Allison responded and licked her lips.Melanie began fixing plates as Justin and Allison flirted with each other. She brought the plates over to the table and sat them down. Justin grabbed beers out of the cooler and handed his sister and Allison one each.The steak was wonderful and the fruit was refreshing. Melanie stood up and left Justin and Allison sitting at the table sipping the last of their beers to clean up a little. She threw away trash and got the grill grates out of the grill and put them in the outdoor sink to soak. Once she was satisfied, she glanced at them still sitting at the patio table. They were too busy to notice her duck into the pool?s control room.She knew that she did not have to hide to take her clothes off, but she did because it felt more erotic and got her juices flowing. She let each item hit the floor of the control room until she was standing naked. Slowly, she looked out the door and saw her brother and Allison still sitting there talking. So, she ran for the pool and jumped.Justin and Allison immediately turned around at the sound of the splash. Again, Justin saw his sister swimming naked under the surface, the cool water of the pool gliding over her body like the first time. He watched her swim to the other end and stop. Allison watched in amazement also.Melanie bobbed out of the water, her wet hair falling in a long tail behind her, her breasts also showing the hard peaks that had formed from the cool water, and spread her arms out lengthwise on the brick edge of the pool. She smiled slyly and asked, ?Well, either of you going to join me? I?d sure hate to go solo!?Allison finally had a reason to remove the skimpy bikini she travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) was wearing. She stood up, walked over to the edge of the pool, and pulled the thin straps loose that held both, her top and bottom, and let them both land on the concrete underneath her feet. She then jumped in to join Melanie.Justin could not have a better view. His sister was at one end of the pool and the neighbor?s daughter was swimming naked to that end to join his sister. Allison?s short stature slid through the water with ease, much like Melanie had. When Allison reached Melanie, his reaction was actually intoxicating.Allison swam all the way up to Melanie and then came out of the water only to take hold of her face and plant her lips to Melanie?s. They enveloped each other, tasting each other, bringing their bodies breasts to breasts. Justin watched as Allison?s tennis ball sized tits pressed into his sister?s bigger ones. Somehow, Melanie and Allison managed to tread water together while still hooked as one. They floated aimlessly around the border of the pool, feeling the water of the pool cool their hot bodies. Melanie loved the feel of Allison?s tits on hers.Justin just sat there and watched as his sister and Allison caress each other. He could hear the moans from each one and knew they were tasting each other. He was sure that that their pussies were getting wet also. How could they not? They were breast to breast, making sounds that were sensual, and their bodies were glowing in the water. It was a given.Justin watched them float back over the side of the pool again, his sister?s back again pressed to the edge. As they did, he slipped off his clothes and sat back down in the chair. He could feel his cock stirring. It was getting ready to rise.He sat and watched his sister and Allison cavorting together, experiencing one another, and just enjoying each other?s company, when suddenly, he saw Allison?s hand reach down into the water. The stirring in his cock became more pronounced as he watched. Then the sound that exited his sister?s mouth brought his cock right up to attention.?Uuuuhhhh, oh my, that feels so good!? Melanie said as Allison slid a finger through her vertical smile.Justin?s cock was rock hard and standing straight up at the sound of his sister. He could not help but feel it. He wrapped his hand around his erection and stroked to the sound they were both making.