Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Gran and her boys Pt.3

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:05
Gran and Her Boys Ch. 03by Jena121© This is the continuation of Gran, Alan and Tim. I hope that you enjoy this final fling. Tim came home from college early one Friday and ventured upstairs to have a shower. He was now 19 and in his first year at College but still living at home. He had been subjected to learning and watching some sexual moves which included his Dad and his Gran. He loved to watch them making love and often thought he would love to take over from his Dad, and put some of the lessons to work. Up until now he had very limited experience with the opposite sex, but not from the want of trying. He was a keen sportsman and also kept his body in fair shape. He stood at 6'1" and had short, black hair and grey eyes. He had a small amount of Hispanic blood from previous ancestors which was now showing. He loved his Dad and Gran very much and was so glad when they started to include him in their sexual romps, even to just watching them and learning. His Dad and Gran had been istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) having a relationship since he was about seven years old, and although nobody else ever knew, he did. His Gran was now about 70 years of age and still had the sex drive of a much younger woman. He showered and was lying on his bed looking through the latest Playboy magazine and starting to feel very horny. He took his cock out of his boxers and started to idly play with it. It felt so good and he was so engrossed in this act that he didn't hear his bedroom door open. His Gran stood at the door, watching him. "Oh Timmy, you shouldn't be doing that." "Gran, I didn't think you were home." "Timmy, why are you wasting that beautiful load. Come on into my bedroom and let us put some of those lessons to the test, OK," she said. "Can I, Gran, that would be so great. I have wanted to push Dad off you at times so that I could try all the things that he and you have shown me." "Well, give me 10 minutes istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) darling and then come into the bedroom." Tim wandered into his Gran's room 10 minutes later and was surprised to see her all ready for him. She lay back on the bed, dressed in a bra, panties, garter belt and stockings with a wonderful smile on her face. Her huge mammary glands combined with her enormous butt area all made her look so sexy to him. He just couldn't get used to even thinking of anybody else as a sex object. Young skinny girls didn't appeal to him at all. He walked over to the side of the bed and bent down and kissed her full on the mouth, engaging their tongues in a battle royal. At the same time, his hands reached down and he ran them over the outside of the bra covering the mounds of pleasure that he desired. His hands worked their way down and across her bulging stomach to the region of her thighs and groin. She was still wearing what he had found her in, but travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) he just wanted to feel all that glorious flesh beneath his hands. "Oh Timmy, that feels so nice." "Gramma, can I undress you please." "Of course you can darling, I'll just lie here and let you do whatever you like. After all your Dad and I taught you all the ways of making love to someone you care about, didn't we?" "Oh yes Gran, and now I can and try and please you as much as Dad does." Tim then started by slipping his hands around to her back and struggled to undo the clips at the back of her bra. She lifted herself a little to make it easier for him. He then bent his head and suckled on her fabulous boobs for some time, playing with one while suckling the other and then changing sides. It was soooo...... good. He then slowly worked his way down to her groin, as he had watched his father do on numerous occasions. He lay between her large thighs and gently touched her labial lips with the tips of his fingers and examined them minutely. The pink flesh look so edible and he just had to taste her warm, wet pussy. He had been waiting for this time to again taste the juices of this wonderful woman; since first watching his Dad go down and eat his own grandmother's pussy.