Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Sex and the Working Girl:Like Mother Like Daughter

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:09
My mother and I had a very special relationship. We were closer than most mothers and daughters ever become. We were best friends, confidants. We shared our most intimate thoughts and feelings. Nothing was taboo or off limits when we talked. I'm forty-something and my mom's fifty-something but we still have that relationship today. My own daughter, Rachel, and I have the same relationship. Sex plays an essential role in my mother's daily life style is even today. Sex is the one thing that she will never have too much of, anything even slightly erotic has her wet and ready for more in a heartbeat. Mom considers her self to be the luckiest girl alive because she married the boy of her dreams, a guy who was just as horny as she was. Dad was your proverbial Italian Stallion. Dad is as Italian as you can be, right down to the gestures that he uses when he speaks, and he's hung like an Arabian Stallion. From the bulge in the crotch of the tight- fitting Jeans, that he always wears it's obvious to anyone who looks to see how well he's hung. From the sounds of mom moaning and crying out loudly into the wee hours of the morning as she had one orgasm after another every night of the week, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew how to use that horse cock of his. Listening to them fucking each other's brains out night after night was a real turn on for me and I masturbated to the sounds of their lovemaking. Night after night, I had one violent orgasm after another until I fell into an exhausted sleep. Mom and I had talked a great deal about sex but the one conversation that we had that I still remember as if it had been just yesterday was the one where she shared her philosophy on sex with istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) me. She firmly believed that no one should have the right or authority to tell anyone what they can do with their bodies. She believed that any sexual acts that people engage in of their own free will is good for them if it brings them pleasure and causes them no harm. She believed that people should be free to have sex with anyone they wanted to, where ever and when ever the urge overtook them. It was her belief that if the good Lord hadn't wanted people to enjoy all the sexual pleasures that their bodies had to offer them, He wouldn't have made having an orgasm feel so fucking fantastic. Mom definitely enjoys sex in all it wondrous variations, even today. Sex was a popular dinner table conversation as I entered my teens. Mom discussed it from a girl prospective while dad discussed it from a guy's point of view. He explained what guys needed and what they liked to have a girl do to turn them on and get them off. The bottom line is that I started having fantasies about my dad, about making love to him. Just thinking about having that huge cock inside me made me so wet that I would climax the minute I fingered my clit. Those fantasies were so vivid for me that they seemed almost real, like dad was really inside me, shooting his wad deep inside me as I climaxed. I wanted him in the worse way for years, ever since I discovered what my clit was really for, but I never thought that my fantasy would ever become a reality. Every girl's "Sweet Sixteen" birthday is special but mine was special. It was the day mom took me to her doctor to get a prescription for birth control pills and istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) to prepare me for the real treat awaiting me that night in the arms of my dad. It all started on the morning of my birthday when mom walked in through our shared bathroom. She was as naked as I was as I lay on my rumpled bed sheets. She sat down beside me on my bed, her hip pressing lightly against my hip, as she gently brushed my hair back from my eyes. Leaning over she kissed me lightly on the lips. "Morning Linda. We have a full day ahead of us. Your doctor's appointments at 10 and then we have an appointment to have our hair done at one this afternoon. Then I figured we do a little shopping before we meet dad at the "Gold Digger" for your birthday party. We need to get you a new wardrobe, one that shows a lot of that beautiful body of yours. You know how I feel about that, right. Great beauty should be shared with those that appreciate it." As she spoke, she ran her hand slowly down my face and neck to caress my nipples. They started to grow erect, responding to her gentle touch. I felt myself starting to become wet. My own mother was turning me on and it felt fantastic. My hand started caressing her thigh as my eyes took in her neatly trimmed flaming red bush. "We're running late, honey. Let's shower together. It'll save some time. You can wash my back, I'll wash you, and we can finish what we just started. I think?" Mom slid a hand between my legs and shoved her long slender finger inside my now sopping wet hole. "?you want me to make love to you as much as I want you to make love to me." "Oh, Jesus, yes?you've made me so fucking horny, mom." With that we both travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) rose from the bed and walked hand in hand into the bathroom. I didn't know if dad was still home or whether he had already left for works but we didn't bother closing either door to the bathroom. It didn't matter because I knew at that moment that our relationships had changed forever. Mom and I stepped under the pulsating water that cascades down on our heads and bodies like we were standing under a waterfall. "God damn, mom, this is so fucking erotic." "I think that you should call me by my name, Cathy, from now on. Dad would love it if you would call him Fred." "Ok, Mo?Cathy." We stepped into each other's arms under the water and kissed. My mouth opened under the gentle pressure of Cathy's, our tongues meeting and circling over and around each other. Tentatively at first until our growing arousal took over. We devoured each other with our mouths, as our hands slid between our bodies to finger each other as our arousal continued to grow like a raging conflagration. Burying my freehand in Cathy's hair, I pressed her mouth even tighter to mine, as our tongues continued exploring each other's oral cavity. Everywhere Cathy's tongue touched my nerve endings exploded like an aerial burst on the Fourth of July. Cathy's finger wrapped them selves deeper in my long hair as we soared higher and higher on our journey toward mutual bliss. As our climaxes reached out to take us our legs grew weak and we slid down to the floor. I fingered Cathy faster and faster as I felt my first orgasm take me without warning. Cathy bit down on my tongue as she started Cumming with me an instant later as we clung tightly together under the water beating down on our heads. We made love again before we actually showered and dressed for my doctor's appointment. Somehow, we managed to make the appointment without being late. Cathy had refused to let me dress in Jeans and a blouse, insisting that I wear one of her sexy mini dresses.