PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Education of Caitlin Part 5

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 19:10
I adjusted my sunglasses as I peered over the top of my newspaper. The warm August sum was making one of it's last stands as the summer was coming to a close. I watch as Caitlin and her best friend Samantha enjoyed the last weekend before the start of another school year. Samantha lives next door and I have watched her grow from a snot-nosed little brat into the fine young lady that was about to start her Freshman year of college. I watched as her and Caitlin laughed and jumped around in the pool. It was nice to see Caitlin smiling again. The past year has been hard with her mother becoming sick. Her passing was a blessing in disguise. All those trips we thought were work related turned out to be for treatments for the inoperable brain tumor. One of her last wishes was that Caitlin and I get on with our lives and be happy, and for once she did look happy. I watched as they splashed and dunked and grabbed at each other. Hands grabbing thighs, legs being pulled and entangled. Swimsuits being pulled, they looked like the two friends of old. But something was different. There was a gleam in Caitlin's eye. The same gleam that I saw when she gave me her virginity two years ago.I stood up and folded the paper. "You girls enjoy the pool. I have something to work on and I'll be in my shop if you istanbul travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) need me.""OK Daddy." Caitlin managed to blurt out as Sam grabbed her and pushed her head down under the water."We'll be ok pop's." Samantha laughed as she tried to get up on Caitlin's shoulders.Samantha has called me pop's since the day her old man walked out on her and her mother so long ago.Watching them two in the pool had gotten my juices flowing so before getting to work I thought a little fun was in order. I made my way into the house and headed down the hall towards Caitlin s room. That's where they were before they went swimming and that's where my treasure was buried. I glanced out the window to make sure they were still in the pool and began my search. The first pile of clothes I encountered belong to Caitlin. I moved her shirt and just below it were the panties she put on this morning. I scooped them up and headed around the bed to find Samantha's pile. She was a little neater than Caitlin and had her clothes folded in a neat pile on the chair. There nestled in the folds of her jeans were the prettiest pair of blue cotton bikini cut panties. I pulled them out and headed back towards the window. I peered through the mini blind as I looked for Sam and Caitlin in the istanbul travestileri (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) pool. What I saw next threw me for a loop. Samantha was leaning against the ladder and Caitlin had her back pressed against Sam as Sam caressed Caitlin's breast. I could make out through the ripples in the water that Samantha had her hand down Caitlin's bikini bottoms. I watched as Caitlin leaned her head against Sam's shoulder and was enjoying the attention she was getting. My cock began to stir as I watched my little girl being fondled by her best friend. I opened Caitlin's panties and began to sniff at the crotch. She still smelled so sweet but now I knew the real reason for her lack of sexual interest in daddy. I watched as she gave herself to Samantha. I reached for the blue panties. It had been years since I have had Samantha's panties in hand. And now I was about to get my first sniff of her womanhood. I opened the panties and peered into the gusset. There was a slight stain where her pussy usually lies in hiding. I raised the gusset to my nose and inhaled deeply. The scent of this luscious little lass filled my nostrils. My head spun as her aroma filled every sense of my being. My cock stood rigid as it ached to be released from it's confinement. I was looking travesti (https://www.travestiistanbul.info/) out the window, but my thoughts were full of Caitlin and Samantha as I stroked my cock with Caitlin's and sniffed Sam's panties. I imagined Sam's wet pussy pressed against my face as my tongue probed every inch of her womanhood. I imagined Caitlin's panty clad pussy sliding up and down the shaft of my cock as I ate Samantha's pussy. My cock throbbed as I let the thoughts consume me. I lost all track of time and was brought back to earth by the sound of my name."Daddy?" Caitlin called out as I snapped back to reality"Pops, how could you?" snapped Samantha as she rushed over to snatch her panties from my hand."I,I,I..." Was all I could blurt out."Shhhhh" Caitlin said as she held her fingers to my lips and lead me to the chair and sat me down. "No need to explain anything to me Daddy. I know you like my panties." she spoke as she took some scarf's from her draw. She walked over to the chair and proceeded to tie my wrists to the arms of the chair."What are you doing, Caitlin." Samantha asked."Yes, what are you doing, Princess?" I asked too."Daddy, you were caught with our panties." she began. "you like the scent my pussy leaves in my panties, don't you?" Caitlin asked."Yes I do." I replied. " And when I saw Sam's pile of clothes, Well, I couldn't help myself."I watched as Samantha's eyes grew wider and a smile grew across her face as she made eye contact with Caitlin. It was like they both got the same idea at the same time."Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Samantha asked?"Well, we did catch him red-handed.