Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Dinner At Amber?s

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:00
After that first afternoon of frantic sex, Amber and I settled into a pattern. During the day, Amber puttered around her house and garden while David slept. Then, after dinner, as soon as David left for work, she slipped through the hedge that separated our yards, in my backdoor, and into my arms. I wasn?t a virgin by any definition of the word when I had my sister for dinner but sex had never been as exciting or as satisfying for me as it has been with my big sister. All the books on sex that I ever read said that good sex is a never ending adventure in which people constantly find new ways to excite and satisfy one another and that?s the way it is for me and Amber. Take what happened last weekend. * David was spending istanbul travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) several days in the ?Big D,? that?s Dallas for those of you who aren?t familiar with how us Texans lovingly refer to that city, on some business affair. We were going to have four days and nights all to ourselves. It was our first chance to get away together so I decided to take Amber to one of my favorite getaway spots, Texas? Bastrop State Park. We had known about David?s trip for a couple of weeks so I had plenty of time to reserve us a cabin right on the shore of my favorite fishing pond/lake. I always got the same cabin, one surrounded by a clump of pine trees. * It would take a book to share all the sexual adventures istanbul travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) we had during our four days and nights together so I?m just going to tell you what happened the night before we left. I spent several days before we were to leave buying Amber a new wardrobe, a few sexy outfits for Amber to wear when we were able to get away together. I went to all the exclusive boutiques, including Frederick?s of Hollywood. * The night Amber drove David to the airport, I laid her traveling clothes out on the Cedar chest at the foot of my King Size bed, a white, leather mini-skirt; a white, silk halter top; a white, lace g-string; and white sandals. No bra, Amber?s titties were the size of melons, travesti istanbul (https://www.cambon.xyz) but they were solid with no jiggle so she didn?t need to wear a bra for support. Amber knew I bought her a new wardrobe for the trip but she had no idea what I bought her until she walked into my bedroom and saw what lay there at the foot of my/our bed. * ?I love it, honey, but I can?t wear it honey,? She said pointing at the lace g-string. ?I?m too fucking hairy down there.? * ?I know that, sweetheart. I?m going to shave your pussy so it?s as hairless and as smooth as a newborn babe?s bottom. See,? I announced pointing to my beard trimmer, safety razor, shaving cream, water basin, and towels on my bedside table. * ?Jesus, I?ve always wanted to shave my pussy but I was afraid I might knick something important down there.? Giggling Amber slipped out of her frumpy dress and under things and stretched out on the beach towel tat I had placed on top of plastic sheet that covered my comforter.