Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : A Loving and Caring Brother

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:03
I have read some of these stories and have found several quite touching and close to my heart. I feel compelled to tell my own story, hoping other women can benefit from similar circumstances. My viewpoint is that a loving brother is much better than living with a violent drunkard of a husband. People need to be respected and loved, I ask nothing more; here is my story. I was born in arguably Britain ?s most beautiful coastal town, way back in 1975. I can remember it as a small fishing village with a population of around 800 people with panoramic views and wonderful beaches. Mousehole (pronounced Mouse?ll) is situated in the county of Cornwall , in the Parish of Penzance, between the towns of Penzance and Land?s End . This is located in the most southern and western tip of England , right down the very bottom tip. I had a brother some three years older than me, who I always looked up to, and was proud of. Matthew was my big brother, my protector and always kept an eye out for me. Whenever I was in trouble or felt down, I would always go to Matthew, rather than mum or dad. I guess we had an ordinary upbringing, with dad going to sea as a fisherman, often away for days or weeks on end. The winters were very long and cold and fine days were very rare. Back in my childhood, I never regarded Matthew as a sexual object as such. Like all young siblings, we were put in the bath together by mum, but were never ashamed of our bodies and never knew about any birds or bees. I recall we bathed together from when I could first remember until I was about 9 or 10 istanbul travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) and Matthew was around 12 or 13. It was when Matthew started growing hair around his penis and scrotum that mum decided that we were old enough to have to bath separately. I very rarely saw him naked in my teen years; once when I caught him masturbating in his room, and another time when a group of us went skinny dipping on private property on a nearby farm. I was about 17 when I really first dated anyone, and I got to know a few of the guys intimately. Matthew had since left school and joined his father on a fishing trawler, and never had much time for women. I was down on the jetty one afternoon waiting for him to arrive back from a fishing trip and one of the crew on their boat asked me out. We dated a few times and I enjoyed his company. Matthew didn?t like this guy at all, saying he often got drunk and would then become violent. I never saw that side of him while we were dating. Matt told me that I had a life to live and he would never interfere with my decisions, but would be a guardian angel and offer advice when he saw it necessary to do so. I guess I had maternal instincts and wanted to get married like any other girl in this small but wonderful village. When Sam asked me to marry him, I accepted, and our wedding date was on 19 June, 1994 . Sam and I moved into a little cottage of our own, while Matthew, my brother, stayed at home with mum and dad. I still saw Matthew regularly, but nowhere near as often as when we were living at home. Over the next two years, Sam?s demeanour istanbul travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) worsened, staying out late at nights drinking after fishing on the trawler. He would arrive home drunk, abuse me, hit me, get off inside me and go to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, he would be gone again for another day. I was in a deep rut and going nowhere. I hated the way I was being treated. My parents offered me some help and consoling, but it was Matthew who really helped me through my bad times. It was late 1996, just before Christmas, that mum and dad were returning home via Mousehole Ln. and a truck skidded off the road, hitting their car, killing both of them instantly. I was so distraught and my husband could offer me nothing at all. I became further depressed and my marriage was falling apart quickly. I was still constantly beaten by my husband but had nowhere to go. Matthew was living all alone in mum and dad?s old house after their tragic death. One night Sam came home drunk as usual and demanded I cook him dinner and I threw the plate at him. He became very aggressive and attacked me, knocking me out. When I came to, the next morning, I was very sore and badly bruised. I made up my mind that I was never going to live or stay with Sam ever again. I packed up all my belongings and moved them into Matthew?s house, unpacking them in my old bed in my old room. When Matt came home from work that afternoon I was there waiting for him, telling him of the previous nights drama. When he saw my black eye and facial bruising, all he wanted was revenge on Sam. travesti istanbul (https://www.cambon.xyz) I told him I didn?t want revenge, but that I wanted a divorce, protection from Sam and to get my life back together. I could see tears welling in his eyes and he vowed there and then, that I would never be hurt again. After preparing a meal for him that evening, we sat down and talked over many things, reminisced about our childhood, the good times we had together, our parents and the future. Matt phoned Sam later on and gave him a blast and a stern warning that if he ever hurt me again, that he would be found dead on St Clements Isle, across the bay. Matt sat beside me on the divan and cuddles me tight, giving me some reassurance and confidence. It was like the childhood days, I felt safe with my big protective brother. I went to bed that night feeling a little better, but not knowing what the future held for me. The following day I contacted a lawyer regarding divorce procedures and what was required of me. The whole process of separation, counselling and hearing would take some two years before I was completely free of Sam. The first week staying at my brother?s place went by and was uneventful. While he was at work, I did the housework, tidied up, prepared the cooking and filled my time in well. * It was now early May, 1997 and I was feeling down a bit when lying in bed. I fell asleep but had woken up after having a flashback of my husband beating me. I woke up afraid, shaking and generally distressed and burst into tears. I can remember walking to my brother?s room and opening his door and walking in during the early hours of the morning. I sat on the side of his bed and he must have been aware of my presence as he awoke soon after. He asked me what was wrong and told him of my flashback and that I was afraid. Matt asked me to lie beside him and we talked for a short time.