Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Breast Milk Is Best

admin
22 Ocak 2023, 20:09
I was surprised and delighted to receive a phone call from the sister of my ex-girlfriend. I hadn't spoken to her for many years, but she was always very friendly toward me, and good fun to be with. She was after some contacts for a job she'd just been given. I gave her the information she needed and we continued chatting, reminiscing mainly about her sister and the life we shared all those years ago. She reminded me of a funny story when she came to London to visit, probably twenty years ago or so.She had just had a baby boy in Dublin where she lived. Somewhat surprisingly, she'd wanted a weekend in London with her boyfriend, rather than looking after the newborn bairn. They stayed at her sister's apartment in London. istanbul travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) We went out with them on Saturday night for a delicious Italian meal, a few drinks, and a good few laughs. After the meal, we returned to the apartment for a nightcap or two.The pleasantries of the evening were soon forgotten, though. On Sunday morning she was in an increasing amount of pain. She was breastfeeding her son, but as she had left him at home, her breasts were filling with milk.I was sent out in my car with her to find a chemist who would be able to furnish her with a breast pump. We drove to about six such establishments but, as it was Sunday, all were closed. As time moved on, she was getting more and more distressed, istanbul travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) and I was getting more and more bored."Look," I said. "This is pointless. Why don't you go back to the apartment and get your boyfriend to suckle them?"The suggestion caused her to screw up her face as if I'd gone too far. But then, as she thought more about it, her expression changed as she could see that it was a sensible solution to her predicament. I was ready to drive her back when she shook her head and said her boyfriend was too much of a Puritan and would never do it. "You can do it instead!" she exclaimed, with a look of lascivious glee.I was quite flabbergasted, and uncertain about the ethics of travesti istanbul (https://www.cambon.xyz) suckling the breasts of my girlfriend's sister in broad daylight. But I could see how upset and in pain she was, so I agreed, somewhat reluctantly. I quickly found a quiet place to park in a deserted shopping centre. She opened her blouse and I helped her unclip her bra. My reluctance diminished a little as I gazed in admiration at the sight in front of me.Her breasts were certainly showing the effects of childbirth. They were full and rounded and looked quite awesome. I wasted no time before I bent down and took a nipple into my mouth. I suckled each of her breasts in turn. It took a while to hone my technique but after about five minutes I got a good flow of her breast milk which I enjoyed for about thirty minutes. I found the milk very sweet, but not at all unpleasant. She lay back in the car seat, and seemed to be enjoying my work, although that may have been the easing of her discomfort as I emptied her breasts.