Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : University Confessions: Leah

admin
24 Ocak 2023, 16:20
Freshers week in my first year of university was one of my favourite experiences of my life and was when my inner slut was first awoken. I was nineteen years old with a figure girls would kill for and knew it. I'd always been a tease to the guys in college at house party's when I'd pick out outfits to wear that I knew would make them stare. It was only towards the end of college that I started to explore sex and after sleeping with a few guys my only regret was that I had waited so long, but I was soon to be starting my first year of university and I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.
Each day seemed to blur into the next. Each night would be a different themed night where I'd relish in dressing in a sexy outfit, drink lots of alcohol, and find the hottest guy I could find and go back to his dorm for the night. I'd fucked six different guys by the end of freshers week and I was still not satisfied. One night I met Harry, a second year student who knew I was out of his league but after fucking him at a house party he'd pleasured me more than the others combined. Harry introduced me to a kinkier side to sex that I hadn't tried before but after being fucked rougher I soon developed a craving for what he had to offer.
He was fucking me almost every night for weeks and I didn't even think about sleeping with anyone else but him. We hadn't really put a label on what we were at this point but we had a unspoken understanding istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info) that we were only seemed to fuck each other. One night I'd invited him to a first year fancy dress house party at my accommodation and since Harry didn't drive I told him I'd pick him up around seven in the evening from his student house. When I got there he wasn't answering his my phone calls and I was annoyed that I had to go and knock on his door in the cold whilst in my skimpy outfit.
I decided to dress as a sexy kitten. I'd gone for a full body tan earlier that day and and the black latex teddy bodysuit exposed almost every inch of my legs. The black leather hugged my perfect teen tits and pushed them upwards to my naked chest, it covered my entire waist and narrowed in before reached my thigh covering my pussy but leaving an inch of skin on either side of my crotch visible. The leather ran underneath my crotch and in between my ass cheeks leaving my bubble butt on full show. I wore black heels and painted cute whiskers and a nose on my face with make up. A cat ear head band kept my long straightened dark blonde hair out of my face and down my back and shoulders instead. If there was ever a time when I looked the sexiest that was it.
Instead of Harry opening the door one of his Friends had answered and invited me on out of the cold. He told me to come through to the lounge to warm up. When I walked through four second year students istanbul travestileri (https://www.istanbullife.info) whom he lived with shifted their attention to me.
"Is Harry home?" I asked.
"Oh no he's had to work an extra hour so he will be back shortly he mentioned you might beat him here, take a seat he won't be long." One guy said.
"Now we know why he hasn't invited you around to meet us, your the sexiest freshers I've ever seen." One of them told me.
I blushed but I wasn't blind, I already knew that and I think he could sense that.
"So you don't remember me do you?" Another said.
"Should I?" I replied.
He stood up and to my surprise he dropped his jeans to his ankles and pulled out his large erect cock.
"Maybe this will help remind you? Your the little slut who invited me back during freshers week, this girl was one greedy girl fellas." He laughed.
I tried to stand up feeling a little embarrassed and he brought me to my knees in the middle of the floor. Before I knew it the others had also surrounded me and pulled their cocks out, one in every direction I stared.
"How about with give this slutty cat some cream before Harry gets back?" One chuckled.
"No I can't I mmphfff." I was stopped mid sentence when one of them pulled my mouth onto their cock.
"We both know how much you enjoyed sucking my cock a few month ago now start sucking!" He demanded.
I spent the next ten minutes travesti istanbul (https://www.istanbullife.info) in my knees sucking all four of Harry's housemates cocks. I was embarrassed at the start but it took only a minute before the slut inside of me took over. I was working two cocks with my hands whilst deep throating another relishing in my first group experience. They pulled my tits out of my leather body suit and whilst one of them pumped his load into my mouth which was leaking out of my lips the others spurted their warm cum onto my tits. I stood up and one of the reached under my crotch and pulled the safety button open revealing my naked pussy.
"Holy fuck she's dripping after that!" He told the others whilst his hand clamped around my cunt.
The door slammed shut. Harry was back! I ran upstairs to the toilet and cleaned my self up. The guy who'd unbuttoned me had been right, sucking four guys cocks whilst they surrounded me had drove me wild. If Harry hadn't interrupted I'm not sure I'd have been able to resist taking things further.
Later that night Harry couldn't wait to get me up to my room but I told him I wanted to go back to his house instead. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier and I finally persuaded him to let me sleep over for the first time. I waited until Harry had passed out and snuck downstairs, it was dark and quiet and I started to realise the fantasy I'd built up in my head all night long wasn't going to happen. Then a hand pushed me into the room and a lamp softly lit the room slightly, I could see the four guys stood naked around me.
"Harry's given me enough cream but my pussy hasn't creamed anywhere near enough" I said, turning the light back out.