Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Alex, the Good Son Ch. 07

admin
26 Ocak 2023, 12:33
Alexandre was pounding mom hard and fast.
She was lying helpless on the bed. Her eyes were gazing at me pleadingly...
'Don't do it... Please...' I wanted to say it loudly. Nothing came out of my mouth...
I tried to move toward them and it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. I couldn't move...
"Mom I love you..."
Mom's hand shook my shoulder, "Alex, what's wrong?"
I opened my eyes and saw her standing, all smiles...
"Alex, it's such a beautiful morning! I was waiting for you to wake up, so we can go eat breakfast. Instead, you are spending our precious time sleeping... I would have let you sleep a little bit longer, but your body was jerking and your mouth mumbling something about 'mom'... What was it about?!..."
I was too embarrassed to tell her, "Oh nothing mom, just a stupid dream..."
It was later than our usual breakfast time, and the buffet had a long line in front of the food tables.
Mom stood in line and I looked around.
"Hi Sandro, do you guys have plans for after you finish here?" It was Alexandre.
"I am not sure. Let's ask Venus..."
Mom saw Alexandre and me approaching. She chuckled, "What are you two plotting there?"
"Madame, you look marvelous this morning! I wonder if you and Sandro would like to come to my suite after breakfast to see your picture... I worked on it until midnight. This morning I looked at it again and I like the final 'product'. However, I am biased, so I'd rather see what you think..."
Mom, happily, "Sure. I'd love to see what came out of my first modelling experience."
Alexandre, "Guys, I eat breakfast with a group of friends. I'll see you at 10:15 in my room."
Mom smiling, "He is so nice. I wonder how the painting turned out to be..."
I looked curiously at her happy face. I said nothing.
At 10:15 we knocked on Alexandre door and he let us in.
The 25" by 20" framed painting was in the middle of the room, with the sun shining on it.
It showed a shoreline with a bent palm tree, just outside the foamy sea waves. Mom was naked, resting on her back on the bark. Her body was beautifully, and fairly accurately I might add, displayed in the sun. Her hair was hanging loose on her shoulder and the face was shaded by a large palm branch...
I loved it!
"Venus, what do you think? Your face is perfect, but I was thinking that since others may see the painting, you do not want them to recognize you..."
Mom whispering, "It is beautiful. Thank you..."
"As promised, I'll paint one more picture of you. Would you like me to do it now or later?"
Mom stared at me for a second or two and then said, "Let's do it now!"
Fifteen minutes later Alexandre's equipment was ready.
Mom undressed. Alexandre suggested that she tie her hair in a ponytail.
He put a tall chair by the window and asked mom to sit on it with her back straight, one hand on her hip and the other on the window frame.
This time Alexandre let me sit behind him and look at his progressing work.
Initially he drew a faint shape of mom sitting up. Shapely legs, delicate hands, a perky breast proudly protruding forward, long neck and a younger looking mom with a ponytail bound hair...
He was mixing the colors and gradually I could recognize mom's figure appearing on the canvas.
The hair was finished but the face not done yet.
About 40 minutes into the painting, Alexandre moved the frame sideways and declared, "Guys, I'll finish everything later. Tomorrow I'll show you the 2 painting side by side and you'll choose which one you want to have. Now, can we sit down and have a small chat?"
Mom and I watched him as he was talking. His short pants revealed a bulge up front. Mom smiled...
Alexandre, "Madame, in my opinion you are prettier than Venus. I'd say that you look more like Helena of Troy... And you Sir, remind me of a powerful king, Alexander the Great!..."
Both mom and I looked at him... Stunned...
"Children, life taught me a lesson. Think before you act...
When I saw you naked on the private island having wild sex in front of me, I became very aroused. Back then if you invited me to participate in a Menages a Trois, I would gladly join you. Later in the evening I made the first painting by memory. Madame, seeing your amazing beauty in the jacuzzi and the pool was both inspiring and... made me horny. I had to paint you... And I wanted to have sex with you right there...
The hotel guests that were approaching interrupted our potential threesome.
As I said, over the years I learned to be cautious. I didn't know anything about you two - Are you a cougar and a gigolo? Could it be that the two of you are criminals?... I had to check it out...

In the resort I am a VIP. Staying for 2 months and knowing the management allows me special privileges. I got your real names within 10 minutes. Searching on line, I found out that you are a mother and son... Look, French people are much less judgmental about sexual acts