Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Coach Has A Secret

admin
03 Şubat 2023, 23:28
I had played for coach since I was fourteen and in the ninth grade. He was a single man, coached football and baseball. He had previously been married many years before but divorced most of his adult life.
He was a ginger, kind of an average looking guy on the chubby side. He was six foot or so in height. For most of my experience he had been a disciplinarian and I thought he was way too hard on me at times.
That changed my senior year after an injury to my throwing arm. Coach let me use his classroom to study in, tutored me personally and stayed on top of my rehab. He made sure I was going to qualify to play college ball and graduate on the honor roll.
The week after graduation, I was at the batting cages by the field hitting off a tee. By myself I thought until coach came walking up. I was shirtless, covered in sweat. Coach offered to load the tee after each swing. I took 25-30 more cuts and told coach I was going to run a bit then hit the shower. When I finished my run coach was finishing his shower. I stripped then walked into the shower. As the water ran over me, I felt eyes on me as well.
I turned and made eye contact with coach. I startled him. He came to his senses and asked what I was up to this evening. I had no plans. He suggested I come over and watch some baseball and he'd grill us something. I agreed.
By the time I got to his house he was warming the gas grill. Coke in hand. He welcomed me in. The steak was decent, conversation good. We talked about my future, next years team. He asked me about my breaking up with my girlfriend. I asked him why he didn't have one or a wife. He said he was done chasing women. He was married to baseball and helping young men out reaching their goals. Just about then he paused and told me he wanted to tell me something but needed my word I wouldn't spread the word.
I was puzzled but agreed. He ankara travesti (https://www.cambon.xyz) said what he just told me was a lie. He said he was confused after his divorce for a long time but had found he liked women and men.
I didn't really know what to say in the moment. He seemed to be looking at me for approval. I managed up an, "ok, that's great".
Coach immediately began apologizing for bringing that up. I interjected and told him it was quite alright. I had a secret of my own and wanted to tell.
I told him that I had feelings like he had. Then it was like the relief just swept over him. We talked about it further and told each other our experiences.
Nothing inappropriate or spectacular happened that evening. I went home and masturbated twice at the thought of coach and his package that was always obvious in his shorts.
Coach came by to watch me throw one evening because he saw the lights on at the field. We finished up and Jake said he had a date and had to run. That left me and coach by ourselves. I promised him I'd lock up when I left and cut the lights out. I took a shower as usual as I was going to go hang out with some friends after. I started getting hard thinking about Coach again. I soaped up my body paying extra attention to my balls and cock. I began stroking and felt that feeling again. Eyes on me.
I turned around and found Coach standing outside the shower. He wasn't startled this time. He raised his voice and told me to come over for dinner. Then walked out.
I locked up, turned out the lights then drove the 2 miles.
Coach opened the door for me and welcomed me in. He was fresh out of the shower and wearing a robe that stopped somewhere between mid thigh and knee.
He asked what I was hungry for. To be honest, the only thing I was hungry for was the sausage I knew was under that robe.
So I told him I'm not really hungry. ankara travestileri (https://www.cambon.xyz) I asked about the hot tub he had. I was a little sore and wondered if sitting awhile in it may help. He said that would be ok. He made us some iced teas and asked me to follow him. He told me I could undress in the spare bedroom then tossed me a towel. He immediately took off the robe leaving him nude in front of me and stepped over into the tub. I stared for a moment. He told me to get totally nude and hurry back.
As I returned, my cock was hard as a rock. He smiled at my embarrassing state and told me to sit between his legs, my back to his torso. He was going to massage my throwing arm. I immediately felt the large object pressing in my back. The longer he massaged the fuller and longer his penis got. Coach was now rubbing both his hands over my chest and abdomen. My cock was so rigid I thought I'd cum at the slightest touch. I had subconsciously laid my head against him and he was nibbling my ear and neck. He told me to take a deep breath. As I did, he grabbed my cock and squeezed it as if his life depended on it.
He told me to relax and that this would calm or stifle my impending orgasm. Coach swung my body around until we were cock to cock, face to face. He pulled me in close, my ass on his lap, my legs around him. He kissed me passionately. His right hand was squeezing my ass and probing my asshole. He sucked my nipples and told me how handsome I was.
He then slid me off him and told me to stand up. He took my cock in his hand and immediately into his mouth. Needless to say I was about to burst. 30 seconds and I was shooting like a water hose into his mouth. He took it all.
He stood and helped me out. He toweled me off, then himself. I followed him to his room and went straight for his cock. He laid back on the bed. I settled up between his legs. His cock was travesti ankara (https://www.cambon.xyz) 2x the thickness of a baseball bat and his length was as I'd later find out, nine inches. I sucked him slow then got faster as my mouth relaxed.
He asked me to get on all fours.
To my surprise he took hold of my cock and began eating my ass, forcing his tongue in my ass. I was rock hard again. He was stroking me good.
Then he spat onto my ass and buried his cock head at my asshole. He stroked my back and told me to lean against his cock. He spat on his cock again then pressed the head into me. I had only had one dick in me before. It was near my size, average girth and about 6 inches. The mushroom on Coach was twice the size I had before. I had routinely fingered myself at least once a week but I wasn't prepared for Coach.
My breathing got fast and heavy. The sharp pain cursed through my anus up my spine. He moved easy back and forth awhile then slid in me slowly up to the hilt.
I damn near passed out from shock. My knees gave way and I slumped over. He told me to breath easy and he was letting me get used to him.
Soon he began rocking on me until he got a steady pace going. The pain had gone now and I felt like a large steel snake was stabbing me over and over with pleasure.
He had me roll over and entered me again missionary. He gripped my cock stroking me fast while he was knee deep in my ass. He cupped my cock as I came again. Coach backed off me putting all my cum on his cock then ran his cock back inside me. He threw my legs on his shoulders and told me it was time for him to cum.
He took no mercy and slammed my anus over and over. I thought I was being split in two. He drove me into his bed like a whore.
I was in ecstasy as my prostate was being hit. My cock still hard started shooting another orgasm. He was sweating all over me. He tensed up then it felt like he had caused a flood in my ass. He stayed there awhile then parted my legs and kissed me full on the mouth. Staying in my ass, still semi hard. We talked, made out and enjoyed each other before I dozed off to sleep.