Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Pleasure in Control Ch. 05

admin
21 Şubat 2023, 17:50
Julia lands a dream job with a top fashion lingerie house that leads her into a life of beautiful women and daring sexual exploits. In this autobiographical story, Julia explores her sexuality and her body as well as her new contacts. Gradually she pushed the boundaries of her experiences and enters a secret world of lesbian passion, sex and more.

This is a full length novel and this is Chapter 5 of 17. If you like this please let me know though the site and I'll post some more. It gets much hotter and the sex much more explicit but I'm keeping you guessing for now.

This is only as fictional as you want it to be but you will not recognise any of the names. Act out parts of my life if you wish, but be kind, stay safe and stay legal.

Chapter 5 (Friday)

I strode confidently through the main doors of the up-market department store on Knightsbridge (no, not that one, more sophisticated) and headed straight for the lingerie department. I had a clear plan. Evaluate the first visual impression that the Passionella display projects, seen through the eyes of a prospective customer. Are the clothes attractively displayed? Are the staff alert? Am I given enough time to browse before being approached? I made some mental notes, using simple aide-memoirs to help me to recall the key points later

"Good morning, have you noticed that we have three colour themes in each of our day-wear ranges?" Much better than 'can I help you!' The owner of the voice, a subtle but noticeable American accent, was easily 4" taller than me (and I'm not short), giving her an imposing but not overbearing presence as she stood next to me. "No I hadn't, thanks for drawing that to my attention. Please, tell me a little more about these bras."

Miss nearly-six-feet-tall bleached-blonde full-lipped brown-eyed too-much-make-up from California gave a pretty accurate but rather ordinary description of the range. She didn't sell them but this was my first visit; she didn't know I was a card-carrying Passionella client and perhaps was trying too hard to be pragmatic.

I picked three scenarios from my rehearsed repertoire, choosing comfortable daywear for the office, racy hen night