Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The Hotwife , Her Bull - Pt. 13

admin
22 Mart 2023, 14:23
Author's Note: Now that you have this final chapter of The Hotwife a lot of people participate in this unusual lifestyle. I would never want to do it myself, but part of the magic of Literotica is that it allows us to look at the world through the eyes of people who are very different from ourselves. One reason I wrote this story is that all three characters are very conflicted. Conflict lies at the heart of all good fiction.
Think of it this way: Stephen King writes about people who commit murders and other unspeakable acts. This is not a reflection of his true nature. There's no reason to look for shallow graves in King's backyard.
Or think of it like this: the most popular stories on Literotica involve incest. Does it make sense to imagine that all those writers and readers have sex with their relatives? Because that category is the most popular, I've tried to imagine a story I might write about incest. The problem is that I don't feel aroused by incest, so I've been unable to think of anything I'd care to write. Despite this, I've never felt the slightest urge to read stories in the incest category and make snarky comments about the people who enjoy writing and reading about it.
If someone doesn't like reading about hotwives, cucks and bulls, the sensible thing is to read something else. Literotica offers plenty of alternatives.
One last thing. I know I'm being self-indulgent by writing this, but I can't resist. Some folks have claimed I'm a bad writer who doesn't know anything about prose. One called me a "would be author."
As explained in my profile, I am a retired writer and editor. I've published books, magazine articles, TV scripts, radio programs, internet content, and a ton of well-received journalism. My writing income allowed me to retire as a multi-millionaire. The wall of my home office is covered with awards.
Literotica offers someone like me a diversionary hobby so I don't spend too much time reminiscing about past successes. I realize nobody has any reason to care about my professional background, but I thought it would be fun to tell you I was called a "would be author" because that strikes me as very droll.

And now... the conclusion of The Hotwife