Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Making the Grade

admin
07 Nisan 2023, 13:49
It was difficult to know how to categorize this one?there are elements of interracial relations, non-consensual sex, and it turns out (at least, I think) pretty erotic?ergo, the reason it ended up in 'erotic couplings.' So just be warned, if those aforementioned elements aren't your pleasure, you may want to stop reading now. If, however, you are even the slightest bit intrigued...then please continue reading, and I hope it's as enjoyable to you as it was to me and mine.

It'd been a helluva day, the kind that makes every nerve scream for release. Final exams were coming up all around the college campus, and everyone was under immense pressure, most noticeably the seniors in my literature course and the freshmen in my basic composition courses. Exhausted from the daily grind of classes, help sessions and the added burden of panicked students, I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with a good book, but with the stack of papers still awaiting grades, it just wasn't to be.

With a sigh and a glass of wine, I settled into the corner of my couch, feet propped up, bowl of m