Giriş

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : First Sergeant Ch. 02

admin
10 Nisan 2023, 17:25
In my opening story, I described my initiation to the joy of gay sex; I was away from home for the first time in my life, and hungering for my first sexual experience. Well, I got my first "taste" of sex, by way of sucking my First Sergeant's 11-inch cock to orgasm, and swallowing his seed--after he'd orally taken advantage of me, when I had too much to drink. He then let me fuck him in the ass, and I reluctantly agreed to let him do the same to me . . . . though it was more of a semi-rape, on his part, when he painfully relieved me of my anal virginity. For the remainder of that holiday weekend, we sucked and fucked each other to the point of sheer exhaustion.

It was two days later, before we were 'sexually' together again; while at work, one of my fellow workers informed me that the "First Shirt" wanted to see me . . . . snickering, as he said, "You're probably going to get your ass chewed out!" When I knocked, then entered his office, Leonard was sitting at his desk with his back to me; without turning around, he said, "Lock the door and come over here." Doing as he instructed, I approached him and he turned to face me . . . . immediately, I noticed he was naked, from the waist down, and sporting a huge erection! He smiled, and I smiled back--there was no doubt, whatsoever, what it was that he wanted; I quickly removed my own trousers, grabbed a cushion from his office couch, and, after placing it on the floor, knelt before him.

I reached for his engorged cock, and wrapped my lips around the bulbous head; slowly licking it all over, I began to pump his foreskin up and down--causing him to moan softly. I began massaging his huge balls, and even sucked on these, before returning to my favorite slab of flesh; I began to suck him with more determination, forcing more and more of his gigantic prick into my mouth and throat. I was now able to comfortably handle about 8-inches, and knew that, with more time and practice, I would eventually be able to swallow his entire, fat organ . My own cock was rock-hard, and I slowly masturbated, as I sucked Leonard's prick; about two minutes later, he placed his hands on the back of my head, and held me against him . . . . as he spurted his load of cum deep into my throat! I furiously swallowed, and was able to take all of it without spilling a drop; I retained some of it in my mouth, however, and when his orgasm subsided, we kissed deeply--and I shared some of his own semen with him.

I was still fully-erect, having squeezed my cock head to prevent my own ejaculation; Leonard gripped my butt cheeks in his large hands, and pulled my groin to his face . . . . taking my entire 8-inch organ into his mouth and throat. Gently squeezing my balls, he had me gasping within minutes--as he encouraged me to 'face-fuck' him; seconds later, I groaned and pumped my entire load, right down his throat! He greedily swallowed all of it, and we quickly donned our shorts and uniform trousers; he then handed me a folder of paperwork, with instructions to return it by the end of the day. I left gaziantep swinger (http://www.gaziantepswinger.com) his office and returned to my work area; when asked by my fellow worker, if I'd gotten my ass chewed out, I smiled and said, "Naw, he had some 'oral' instructions for me, regarding this paperwork he wants completed."

The next day, Leonard told me his wife was going to visit relatives, for two entire weeks, and that I should come over for supper; he also suggested I bring a change of clothing and toothbrush, so I could stay overnight. For the rest of the work day, I thought about how I'd actually be sleeping with the man I'd come to love--even though I knew he'd never leave his wife; it would mean the end of his career, if news of our relationship ever surfaced. When I got to the barracks, I quickly showered . . . . paying particular attention to my anus and groin area; donning shorts (with no briefs) and a T-shirt, I grabbed my gym bag with my clothing and tooth brush, and pedaled my bike furiously to Leonard's house. The doorbell hadn't even stopped chiming, when he opened the door--completely nude--and rushed me inside.

He was already sporting a massive hard-on, and quickly pulled me into his arms for a long, lingering kiss; my own prick instantly swelled to full erection, as he then pulled my shorts off me. Without saying a word, he draped me over the arm of his couch, and liberally coated my ass hole with K-Y lubricant; after thoroughly coating his long, stiff weapon, he approached me and slipped his fat cock head into my anus. I groaned, as he then entered me--stretching my rectum to once again accommodate his size; now, however, there was no resistance--and I easily opened up for him. I was in 7th heaven, as he finally impaled me totally on his gigantic cock--his huge balls now firmly pressed against my naked buttocks; slowly, he withdrew his organ until only the plum-sized head remained inside me--before entering fully once more. He repeated this, more forcefully each time, until he was slamming his prick into me; his balls slapped loudly against my ass cheeks, and I was now grunting with the impact!

Soon. I could feel his organ swelling to an even larger size, inside me, and I knew he was on the verge of climaxing; I reached between my legs and took hold of his balls, squeezing them in my hand--this caused him to groan aloud, and he instantly started to fill my tight passage with his hot, sticky semen. At the same time, his erupting cock made contact with my prostate, and my own ejaculation overtook me; I had to cover my spurting cock head with both hands, to prevent soiling his couch. After he'd finished, Leonard led me to the bathroom and we jumped into the shower together; we thoroughly cleaned each other and dried-off, then went into the kitchen for 'burgers