PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hotel Rendezvous

admin
12 Nisan 2023, 11:57
Steve and I agreed that I would show up at the hotel room early and wait for him there. I found our room and looked around. It was kind of big with a nice large bed and a great view of the city. Steve had definitely gotten his money worth. I looked at my watch. Five o'clock. I had a full hour until he got there. I was nervous. It was the first time either of us would be doing this, and I didn't know what to expect. I decided I could use a shower.

The bathroom was large and had a gigantic shower stall. It looked as though you could fit six people in there. That might be fun, I thought.

The great thing about hotel showers is that they never run out of hot water. I let it pour over me for a long time, thinking about what was going to happen. My cock started stiffening. I lathered it up and began to stroke. No, I decided, better save it. I finished washing and dried off with one of the big fluffy towels. I put on one of the complimentary robes and looked around the bathroom. The hotel had supplied a shaving kit, complete with an electric razor. I could use a shave, I thought to myself.

After I had shaved I took off the robe and had a good long look at myself in the full-length mirror. A mix of thoughts went through my mind; I wish I were an inch taller, I wish I had lost a few pounds before today. I wish my cock were an inch longer...

My balls were really hairy. I started to run my hands through the hair. I started to remember how I used to have them. God that felt so good. And it made me look a little longer. I saw myself grinning in the mirror. I looked at the clock. I still had another half hour or so. I grabbed the electric razor and turned it on. The buzzing against my cock made it tingle with delight. I laughed as the long black hair fell into the trashcan. In no time the area around my dick was prickly with stubble. I grabbed the shaving cream and lathered up. It was cool and soothing. The razor dragged across the skin exposing a smoothness. I held the tip of my cock and ran the razor across its bottom removing all the hair. I shave my balls, pulling them tight so as not to miss anything.

I looked at my self again. My cock looked younger, fresher. Longer. More powerful.

A knock on the door distracted my thoughts. I grabbed the robe and threw it on as I opened the door. There was Steve.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi."

I had always thought of Steve as handsome before, but now, for the first time, I found him truly sexy. I wanted him badly.

"Have you been waiting long?" he asked.

"No, just about an hour," I said.

"Good," he said, putting the