PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Salsa Dancing Redhead

admin
19 Temmuz 2023, 08:58
There's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't go out tonight. I know times have been rough and things just don't seem to be going my way but this is precisely the reason why I should go. The city is filled with things to do, places to eat, sights to see, live music and dancing. Ah... dancing! That's it... I'm gonna go check out some live salsa on the island, just a few stops away from my loft. I pick my best jeans, comfortable brown dressy shoes (was gonna dance my ass off after all), matching brown belt, my favorite button up shirt, and a navy blue sport suit jacket. Comfortable, movable, but confident and classy.
This bar is always packed with incredible women. All types, young girls on a bachelorette party, the cougars looking to prey on younger men, the token voyeur couple with the hot young girl and the older man that loves watching her flirt with other girls and take men home. The cocktail waitresses with their tiny, mini skirts and their hourglass bodies that make all the other women hate them. Its a beautiful thing... The band is on fire every single time. I really can't wait to see them play, enjoy the view, have a few drinks and come back home to finish up work.
I walk down a few blocks and head downstairs to grab the train. I love my stop. There's never anyone in there ever, not creepy or lonely or dangerous, just the right amount of people: very few! The path train is perfect. I'm far enough from the city to feel totally disconnected and I can also be back in a few minutes. One of my favorite parts of living out here is the gap between the last two stops. A good 9 uninterrupted minutes that sees the city move farther and farther away... peace. Knowing that i'll be home, in my bed, drinking tea, reading a book. peace.
None of my friends could make it. My wingman buddy was out of town and I definitely didn't feel like calling any of my regular girlies, since I was in the mood for something new. I had a feeling that me going out was going to summon upon the evening a very special person. I arrive at my stop, walk upstairs to the north east corner, walk across the street to the bar located right at the corner. The bouncer and I have known each other since College actually. The usual over complicated, totally unnecessary and flat out embarrassingly juvenile hand shake takes place concluded by a stern pat on each other's back. "How's it looking up there?" I ask: "Dude, you don't even know the girl that's upstairs" he replies... "Care to give me a hint?" I replied and as he was checking a couple o ID's he says: "No need, you'll know" Ok then... let's see what this night has in store.
Stepping inside, confidently but attentive I notice the band to my right, I wave to the band leader, who actually always asks me to sit in and play a song on bass. The same song every single time but hey, I never get to do music anymore, its a perfect chance to get the rust out and have some fun. I walk to the bar and like the most douchebags of douchebags I order a Jack and Coke and post up, literally admiring the people... it was definitely a good looking crowd.

The band was killing it and the place was packed... A couple of familiar faces populate the club. I chug down my 2nd drink and see a very attractive older woman sitting down with some friends. I walk right up to her and ask her to dance. Thankfully she agrees and after a couple of songs dancing closely to eat other I just wasn't feeling it. She was beautiful and enjoyed her smile but I was looking for a better body, i wanted to hold onto a great figure. Our bodies weren't synchronized, the chemistry wasn't right. As soon as the song ended I thanked her for an amazing time and went back to the bar. I asked the bartender (who happened to be wearing the tightest pairs of jeans i've seen any woman wear) for another J